Place for lunch

Hi all! I will be coming up to Mauritius in November to look at property but was wondering if anybody knows of some really nice places to go for lunch. We will be staying in the Flic en Flac area at the Hilton.

Thanks in advance!

Hi
I'm not sure about Flic en Flac area, but in Grand Baie there are a few very nice lunch time eateries.  YOu will see them as you are walking by. It all depends on the cuisine you are looking for. The Beach house caters for general menus - the giant prawns are to die for.

I hope this helps when you visit the north.
Cheers

Ya, grand baie is good...

There are many good restaurants on the Coastal Road of Flic-en-Flac, one of them is Ah-Youn, Chinese and kreol cuisine, I go there very often. Next to Ah-Youn you will find Rib and Reef, I was told it's excellent. Chez Pépé is quite nice too. And a new Thai restaurant has just opened next to Clinique de l'Occident, real home-made Thai food. I went there quite a few times and I love it.

You should definitely try to go to eat at Domme Anna .

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

Hi! In Flic en Flac there is a Chinese restaurant on the main road at the sea. Not just Chinese food, but everything. We were there in May, very good. If you need the name (but I think that's the only one Chinese name), let me know, I will ask.

hotel pakistan :)

csifro wrote:

Hi! In Flic en Flac there is a Chinese restaurant on the main road at the sea. Not just Chinese food, but everything. We were there in May, very good. If you need the name (but I think that's the only one Chinese name), let me know, I will ask.

Must be Ah-Youn

Yesssss! It was good.

Just to mention that the portions are often large so if you are eating dinner as well you might want to remember that and only order one course.

I have just had lunch at  Bella Vista in Grande Baie. EXCELLENT  the food was very good, lots of variety, portions are very generous, same view as Beach house and half the price.  I can't praise it enough. The service was very good as well. Not as noisy as other places.

Hello,

There are many restaurants near Flic en Flac.
You can try Domaine Anna.

If you wish to visit Mauritius, I can be your guide and make you visit the whole island.
Contact me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security