MEET UP in BXL

Hey guys,

Im new in town, are there anybody who intend to go out / meet up regularly in Brussels with other Expats? Anytime, anywhere!  If there is anyone, who fits to these "criterias", please let me know and once you interested just join!

It seems "Forever alone"! Haha

I am in for a beer or two :)

Hi maybe you would like to join one of our pub crawls this week?

Let me know if interested and we can discuss the details.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Amazing! What about this weekend? Saturday for e.g.?
Lets arrange something!

Yes we have a pub crawl this weekend it

Details are below..... If up for it, send me a message

This event is for all international People and Belgium/French People living or visiting to Brussels.

Learning about different cultures, meeting new people and practicing languages is the aim of the get together as well as having some drinks and having fun.

Besides that, it is not only focused on people practicing their language skills, but a place where people can network, make new friends, and talk about their passions and interests.

So you are welcome to join the activity! :)

Its for everyone 18 or over!
ID will be required...

We will meet outside the Macdonalds Near Bourse Metro, and will visit up to 6-8 bars, possibly more, depending on the number of people with us.

It is 10euros for the wristbands, and that gets you 1 free beer from us at 1st bar we visit, Free Shot at all bars we stop at....

If you would like to join, contact me for more information...

Thanks

Tom

It sounds great!
How many people are attending usually?

This week it has varied a lot, due to the threat and security level, it has really stopped people going out as usual.

So it has not been as busy as normal. Hopefully this weekend will be better

I love the idea! Is that just on saturdays or fridays also?

Sounds interesting. Have other commitments this Saturday, but will look forward for the further ones.

Hi there.

It is on nightly, but depends on the numbers that are interested and actually attend.

That sounds interesting, I might be able to join in as well.