Buying a car in Egypt CONTACT CARS???

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all well!

I have some questions regarding buying a new car in Egypt. I have been recently suggested to finance a car through Contact cars instead of bank. I am not necessarily looking for a brand new car,it could be a little used ( few years) and they told me that this Contact cars, has both. How does it work, what is it???

I would like to know please what is the difference between the 2 and what are the advantages/disadvantages of both...In other words, which one to choose to get an auto loan?

Thank you for your help!

hi i suggest if u too a personal loan from the bank so u can sell your car anytime u want

but if you bought your used car through contcatcars or any bank you cant sell it unless you pay all the credits

Hello Fadi,
i know how it works. I didn't ask what are the options, i just would like to know what is the difference between an auto loan taken from contact cars and what is from bank.I know how all the rest works. I cannot take private loan.So i must stick with auto loan, but i am wondering if more convenient/faster with contact cars or a bank. Can you advice?

my experience:
choose the model, and set the price....contact cars is best
get a car loan form the bank, not via intermediate
good luck

See for banks u can take a personal loan or a car loan but if u choose a car loan it must be a new car cant be used .. But contactcar can proovide u both options but they still have criteria for used cars