Offering English Lessons and Essay Correction Services

I have recently relocated to Cairo and have free time on my hands so would love to assist in teaching people the English language, improving their accent and correcting essays etc.

I am TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language Qualified) and have previous experience in private lessons. I also have a Bachelors degree from Imperial College London and a Masters from the London School of Economics, both world renowned universities. My essay writing and correction abilities are exemplar and I would be able to assist in improving grades.

Contact me to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds section > language classes ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … ypt/cairo/

Thanks,

Julien

hi!!
could you post the prices for writing essays ? or send it in message??

thanks

Hi, could I ask what kind of essays, length, level etc before I quote prices.

Kind regards,
Chrissie

Hello Christina ,

We have a vacancy for you at a new Language Center in Dokki , Cairo . If you interested kindly let us know for immediate hiring .

Best Regards,
Mohamed

Hello everyone

@ RedFox333, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you have a vacancy : Teaching jobs in Cairo

All the best,
Bhavna

hello kindly send you cv to xxxx

i need your contact

I Want to ask about private conversation and accent lessons

please send me the details if it's ok with u on my E-mail.
Thank you and best regards.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.

Hello Christina ,
I am preparing for IELTS exam. i already took the exam before and scored 7.5 , i need to score at least 7 in all branches. my major problem is the writing test , as i am not pretty good in punctuation.
please drop me a line with all details
My best regards,
Sherif Tadros

Thanks for the kind offer,

Am a dentist and I have to pass an ILET exam with high degree,

Could you assist in such an exam,  please contact if yes on.

Hi! Do you still offer correction help?
I need help with an essay.

christinas wrote:

I have recently relocated to Cairo and have free time on my hands so would love to assist in teaching people the English language, improving their accent and correcting essays etc.

I am TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language Qualified) and have previous experience in private lessons. I also have a Bachelors degree from Imperial College London and a Masters from the London School of Economics, both world renowned universities. My essay writing and correction abilities are exemplar and I would be able to assist in improving grades.

Contact me to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Can you please Email me ***

Really want to improve my English!

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

hi I need help mostly with grammar and writing can you tell me how much would it cost. thanks

Hey contact me
I'm an English teacher
Best

fatemamuhammad wrote:

hi I need help mostly with grammar and writing can you tell me how much would it cost. thanks

Contact me I sent you

Hii do you still offer lessons ??

Hello
Yes I do..

I am a BD consultant and i need private courses from American native for fast and effective results

Tamer Shawer

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Only Cairo? Or do you have other opportunities?