Where to do Running in Cairo (and I'm looking for partners to do that)

Hi, I'm from Spain, living in Giza I have moroccan ancestry and spanish. Cairo is very different from Spain or Morocco (only in the macro-urbe Cairo live the half of the Spain population), so the places to run and do sport at the open aire they are not very common or it I've seen.
I ask you, where is the bestest places to run? I've heard that Zamalek is good (Opera metro), but what part, is there a park or something so? If you run while you are breathing and the cars, you will get very intoxicated. Please say me a refferent point to run.

I think maybe Al Azhar park is a good place.

Well I'm looking to for partners to run,, *

Please, write me if you are interested, I m very interested in do running here.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Have you tried joining Cairo Runners? Look them up on facebook. They organize weekly runs, and you won't imagine how many people join! The energy is fantastic. They go to several places to run, almost every Friday, and I am pretty sure if you send a message to the page, they can give you loads of info regarding good places :)

Have a good one!

iam always looking for run partner pm me

Hi there,
I am new to Cairo and wanted to find out if there are any good places to run. Have you received any useful information on your question? I'd appreciate knowing too!
Best wishes,
Rosie

its more safely to be a member on a club and run into the club or in some closed compounds in october and shikh zayed

Thanks. Do you know any clubs near Doqqi?

Sure check your inbox