Hi all people living in warsaw

My name is christina. I live in warsaw and i am 30 years old. I like meeting people,talk with them and have fun. I have no friends here ir boyfriend. Would like to meet people to talk, meet and have drinks or hang out at night. I like dancing

Hey Chirstina, are you still in Warsaw? Perhaps we could meet up for a few drinks at some point, I'll be there as of the 4th of December.

Take care,
Dan

ciao Cristina, I am from Milan (Italy) I am also just arrived in Warsaw for work and I need to network, meet people, make friends, have a coffee, chat with people!
I don't know how to get in touch using this website that is new for me, and if I receive notifications for your reply, in case please send me a Whatsapp!!!
I live in Warsaw City Center
Write meeee!!!
Bests,
Giulio
mobile: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Cześć Giulio i witaj !

I would like to suggest to:
- get a local number and not spread the number across the forums. By the way, mods will soon censor it. Which operator? Well... they are all the same to my eyes: I am not too keen in this kind of technological things.

- enroll to a Polish school. English is getting more and more spoken but speaking Polish opens you many doors. Which school? Well... there's many with different prices; anybody would suggest the school they have studied in. Therefore, no suggestion from my side.

Welcome and best of luck with your activities.
O.