International schools in Riyadh

nasreenbhatti wrote:

I heard pAkistan international school  building is changing

i also want to know about this,
and is any one know about the education quality in Pakistan International School - English medium

Re: International schools in Riyadh

Hi everyone,
I'm new here . Does anyone know of any international english speaking preschools near kingdom City for 5 years old?
I don"t  find a link for preschools . Thanks in advanced!!!!!!!!

mariana sandu wrote:

Re: International schools in Riyadh

Hi everyone,
I'm new here . Does anyone know of any international english speaking preschools near kingdom City for 5 years old?
I don"t  find a link for preschools . Thanks in advanced!!!!!!!!

There's couple preschools which I know, one inside alhamra compound and the other at Arizona compound.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=73017

Hi everyone,
I'm new here .I need  some  information...... if  somebody know of any international english speaking preschools near  EXIT 4-   for 5 years old? I need  to find a link for preschools . Thanks in advance for  any information.

Thanks for  information.

This might be also helpful;

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 43#2364876

In my opinion, it is very difficult to find a good international school in Riyadh.

Anyone can help me to find a college school for pilipinos here in jeddah?

Thank you in advance..

Hi rohanna,

There is one in Mushrefa District. Philipines Int school.

i think bangladesh international school is the worst school in riyad.......al-ameen and al-yasmin schools are good.

is any one have idea about Abdulaziz international school &
Pakistan international school- English medium

ACTIVITIES FOR MY 8YEAR OLD SON - HELP PLEASE

I live in Rabwa area in Riyadh and I am in search of a place/compound (near my area) that offers swimming lessons, soccer training or a self-defense activity such as Taekwondo, for my son. 

Fittness Time Junior offers all these activities plus more & is an ideal place but transportation is a major problem. 

Any advices will be greatly appreciated.

HI ridwaan > please avoid duplicate post > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=446074

The topic here is on International schools in Riyadh.

Thank you.

(Moderated: no free ads here please)

thank you so much.. im looking forward to find that school

Hello everyone need to know feedback regarding dps riyadh. Any parents who are sending their children to dps riyadh. ....

Yes, i also heard different views about shifting of PISES (Sulemania). I contacted on phone with school staff. They told me about expecetd shifyting to Euromarche. May confirm it.

can you tell info of aliqbal international school riyadh and new middle east  international school
fee and do they take pakistani kids please  :sosad::thanks::top:

You may add:  AlRowad International School  (British and Amercian systems accredited), fees around 20,000 SR a year.

Hi

How about Kingdom International School ? it is next to Kingdom City.

Also, you can check the following as well:
1. Abdulaziz International School ( Alwadi Branch - Exit 6 ) near by.
2. My School ( Alwadi Branch - Exit 6 ) - Pre-School only. ( myschool.com.sa ).
3. Riyadh Multi-National School ( Al Falah Dist - Exit 7 )

Regards

Hi there Solar Winds  :)

Do you have any informations about theses schools ? Are they good?

You can recommend the schools you mentioned in the Riyadh Business directory of the website under Education in Riyadh, browse the categories and recommend the schools.

Follow the link below :

- https://www.expat.com/en/add-business/m … ia/riyadh/

Thank you,

Bhavna

Good morning after many research about a good international school for my kids I found one with an american curriculum.  It's Al forsan international schools in exit 9. You can visit my blog, I created it for my kids (keeping memories with them school) if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me. I hope you find the best for your kids.
Visit my blog: My kids in Al forsan international schools in Riyadh

Hi
my son is 3 years l want agood intrnational school with british cirrculum in riyadh . After many searches l found the best  3 schools many people took about them ( al rwad , al alameen,ghana) plz help me to take the decision what of them l'll choose

Good morning, I have a little experience in schools, because I tried 4 schools for my kids, and I have friends in others schools so I can compare. The best one for us it is Al Forsan international school, but it's an american curriculum. I think the decision depends in what you want for your kids, for example if you want with arabic and islam , if you want with native speaker teacher ( it's important for the accent). Al road school I didn't appreciat , my daughter was there but I don't like. If you want to know more about Al forsan visit my page in facebook my kids in al forsan international school or my blog ( with more details ) Here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me it will be my pleasure :)

Thx alot but u can tell me why al rwad is not good plz  :)

I had a bad experience there, maybe I am not lucky, but first, the teachers are not native speaker so I don't like their accent, and also, in only 2 weeks my daughter had 6 differents teachers!!!! They came and they left..... And there is fews good teachers in al forsan from al road and they removed also their kids from al road to al forsan.  This is only my experience, maybe others parents have an other opinion about al road. You have to go and visit the school and talk with the teachers before taking decision. Al road school is very near of al forsan school.

I live in Yarmouk. Can you please tell me any pre-school for my daughter 3.5 yaers old? in or near Yarmouk?

hi
my name is emi and we live in dubai we plan to move to Riyadh after 2 months and I heard lot about Alforsan International School.

am afraid that my twins will be on waiting list

my twins girl supposed to be in kg1 this year ..How much the fees ?

thanks alot

What about Korean International School in Yarmouk?

Hello everyone!

I am planning to move to Riyadh Saudi Arabia in near future and need to get my kids admitted in a good school in riyadh preferably an Islamic school. Does anyone have any idea regarding a good International + Islamic school in Riyadh?  i have searched out a few but among them 2 were found comparatively better, one was Al Huda International School and the other was Dhuha International School. Need your advice on both of them and if you have any other option then do write it out.

Thank you all  :)

Is this all Pakistani school.I am searching Pakistani school for job aplying.plz mention Pakistani school

Ask your husband to arrange family visa if he can than it will easy for you to get a teacher job otherwise only masters in political science may not help you to get a job.

Hello,
I think this forum is very informative especially someone like me who will be moving with family to Riyadh for the very first time. One of the biggest worry that I have now is my kids education and I will really appreciate any feedback from the folks who are already living in Riyadh.
I will be moving very soon to Riyadh and would like to know a school to send my kid for KG but it has to be economical, good curriculam, and I would say between SAR 20,000 - 25,000.
Any suggestion

Cheers!!!!!

Thanks for your amazing efforts

I just want to inform all members that ***** is a 3rd class school with first degree fee charges. They are providing minimal transport facilities to children and don't care for them at all. I took my daughter out because of missing once from school and second time being  hospitalised due o privatly arranged transportation.
The teaching standard have also no standard at all. Arabic teachings are pethatic, English is shambl and maths are shivering to die.
NO RESPONSE TO PARENTS CONCERNS AND NO TEACHER PARENT INTERACTION. PLEASE AVOID

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please avoid diffamatory comment.