Interview for amanahealthcare al ain

Hi guys! :)

I am new to this hopefully someone will be able to help.

I am currently a nurse (2years) in the UK looking to move to AD/Dubai, I have just been offered a Skype interview (unsure how I feel about this, VERY nervouse) for nurse position in Amana healthcare in al ain.

Just wondering has anyone done a similar interview? What should I expect to be asked, are the question similar to what they ask in the UK? I have done some research into the hospital but any advice help would be much appreciated.

Anyone living in al ain, working Amana hospital? How easy is it to find an accommodation and what the living cost is like?

Any info, advice and information would be greatly valued.

Thanking you in advance.
:)
Tima
x

Hi timafa89,

For having an idea about accommodation in Dubai, i suggest you to read our guide > Find an accommodation in Dubai

For your other questions i invite members to help you :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Did you take the job?. I also have an interview. Wondering what it's like there?

Hi no unfortunately I was unsuccessful which I wasn't to bothered about I just wanted the experience side to the interview..
I have been to dubia b4 but not Al ain but I have heard some positive stuff my family live there
Have u had ur interview yet? Mine was a Skype.

I have an interview though tomorrow for a post in Saudi Arabia and. Have no idea what to expect.🙈

Good luck if not yet
☺️

No not had it yet.  Dec 1st for me
Your saudi interview.. It's not kfsh is it? I've been there (jeddah)and looking at heading back but to Riyadh next.

Yeah it is..how was it and what area did u work in..am really nervouse (av just finishe night shifts aha) so tryna do some last minute interview preparation..how was ur interview for kfsh? Are u still in Jeddah now,

The interview for amana was ok they ask u 3 scenario questions and the first few is about urself.

I'm back n the uk...
Will you go to jeddah? It sounds like your interview for kfsh will be the same. Scenarios and general questions. I loved jeddah as a city. Great beaches and dive boats... But the accommodation was awful for single females. Dirty and poorly maintained. The hospital was ok but not as busy as I would have liked. I was on PICU. I was also the only westerner on the unit so that was tough.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck!

Am not sure what my interview is for possible Riyadh. The accomdation side to it doesn't sound appealing 🙈 I have heard the icu there is almost like HDU over here so not as critical but am not sure. Being the only westerner must have been a little strange I guess but sounds like u enjoyed it overall ☺️

I have been offered a role for B1medical unsure what to expect 🙈