New members of the Liberia forum, introduce yourself here

Thank  you so much for this opportunity. Well as mentioned in my registration am here on project at the Corina Hotel mainly to help raise standards of service by running training and also to over see the completion of a new building which will have more rooms and better quality than what we have now.
I am a Ghanaian living here in Liberia now for the next six months.
It will be my greatest pleasure to meet and to interact with you to make my stay and my task very successful as i know i will be getting some feedback from those of you whose one way or the other patronize the place.
Looking forward to a great welcome.

Thank you

Hello Noel Nettey,
I just got through reading your post and wish to relate with you...I am also in Liberia and reside precisely on the GSA Road now...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share phone numbers only in private.

Well noted Siimeon, will get in touch.

Thanks

HI EVERYONE,

AM A LIBERIAN PRESENTLY WORKING WITH ARCELORMITTAL LIBERIA AS A MAINLINE TRAIN DRIVER.
PREVIOUSLY THERE WERE ALLOT OF EXPATS OCCUPYING THIS POSITION BUT UPON MY QUALIFICATION AND CERITIFICATION, I HAVE FILLED IN THE GAB FOR FEW THAT HAD BEEN SENT BACK HOME...

AM A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED MAIN-LINE TRAIN DRIVER PRESENTLY RESIDING IN GRAND BASSA COUNTY AND WORIKING WITH ARCELORMITTAL LIBERIA..

AM GREATFUL TO BE A PART OF THIS FORUM..

ASH.

Hello Ashley and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that your posts have been merged into only one post. Also, please avoid writing with your caps lock on any public forum, as it is considered rude and makes reading difficult.

If you presently on a job hunt, please feel free to create your cv in the Jobs offers in Liberia section of the site.

Wishing you all the best

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

hi i am lebanese willing to work as a dentist is it a potential buisiness to open in monroviae is it difficult to be allowed to open a private dental clinic is there a lot of people who could afford a good dentistry

Hi, I have just joined, I am living in Monrovia but from England, would be happy to chat and meet new people.

Hi , Happy to join your site, I am living in Monrovia but I'm from England, I would be happy to chat, meet new people and make friends.

Welcome! 😀

I live in Belgium at the moment but might move to Monrovia soon.

Would be nice to chat! 😉

Bye!
Julie

Sure that would be nice :-)

Hello
My name is J. Frank Mulbah from Liberia, I currently live in Weala Margibi County, Republic Of Liberia.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm Courage-Pa", a Liberian, living in Liberia. It is my hope & aspirations to meeting all of you.

Hi,   

am miatta a. m. Motwani from Freetown but a Liberian by birth. A graduating student of the University of Liberia. Will love to put my all into this.

I am very new to this website and it will be my fervent and earnest hope to obtain a job fron this site and also to get to meet new people from around the world.

How are you?... I am glad to wish you "Happy New Year".

I am Chris C. Karpee, a Liberian  with the vision of changing and improving the minds, hearts and lives of individuals, communities and societies that are less privilege.

Current Plan:  to travel South Korea.

I am a qualified journalist and interested in working in Liberia

Hi all,

I hope you all are doing well!

I am also doing fine and have settled in Monrovia quite well. Still enjoying holidays and in the same time looking for a job while my husband is working here in Monrovia.

All the best
Merita

Hello everyone. I am a U.S. citizen engaged to a wonderful Liberian man. My fiancé works at a financial institute in Monrovia. We haven't decided whether or not to reside in Liberia or in California. It does look more likely we will be residing in Liberia. I love the information I am getting here from the Expat team. Thank you!

Warm regards to everyone here
Jenn

Hello all,
Hotel Veldina is new on this forum and we wish to deliver to expats quality services in terms of accommodation and conferencing facilities.

Thanks

Welcome to Liberia

Hi joeta,
Nice to met you here, are u in liberia now ?

Thank you for the reception

I am an entrepreneur, i move with and for opportunities....that is my reason for moving

Am a Medical Laboratory Scientific officer working with international medical group ( International Hospital Kampala) i have  a vast experience  of ten years plus in medical field. i have a sentimental attachment to enhancing  SLIPTA together with SLAMTA. i strongly believe if am included on the team in Liberia we would greatly IMPROVE laboratory standards to the desirable international level.

I am Peter Zwegar Logan from Grand BASSA county Buchanan city. I currently live in Monrovia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751359

Thanks!

Closed