New members of the Iran forum, introduce yourself here

Hi
friends how are you
i am from pakistan but living in makkha saudi arabia .i want to come iran .because iran is beautiful country
just want to visit iran .and want to make friend from iran .girls boys can contect me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi
Welcome here
When do u come?

your most welcome here  my self ajmal from makkha saudi arabia

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, im Maziyar, currently living in Iran, Tehran. Im from the UK. I would love to find new friends here from uk or europe. Please contact me if your intrested :) thanks

hey where in tehran are you staying?

hello everyone...Lily is here, currently in Tehran and , working for almost 1 month now. Hmm what else , ahh haa I am from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and I would like to meet up new friends here  since I will be staying  in Tehran for quite a very long period of time .  ;) Oh by the way, I am working in Telco industry and travelling is part of my job. Previously, I am a bit skeptical about Iran but now not anymore . :top:

lilysh wrote:

hello everyone...Lily is here, currently in Tehran and , working for almost 1 month now. Hmm what else , ahh haa I am from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and I would like to meet up new friends here  since I will be staying  in Tehran for quite a very long period of time .  ;) Oh by the way, I am working in Telco industry and travelling is part of my job. Previously, I am a bit skeptical about Iran but now not anymore . :top:

What were you skeptical about? As I still feel that way...I wonder what is the cause of yours? And what changed your mind?

hi there buddies . i am living in tehran ....  :top: 
my speciality is investment and stock market ...

Doenvang wrote:

Hi all
I'm Simona - I'm not yet living in Iran, but I would like to - So currently looking for a job there in order to get the right visa.

I have been traveling in Iran though and I'm learning Persian - Nice to meet you all, and hope to meet you in person in a near future

Sincerely
Simona

u very welcome to iran. if u need to find a job u can find it on irantalent website. regards

Hey I am from Kermanshah, Iran. I would be happy to meet and befriend new people.

Hello buddies,

This is Samira, Tehan, Iran
I am Englisg and Turkish teacher and  interpreter. Will be happy to help people with questions about Iran.

BR
Samira

SamoMc wrote:

Hello buddies,

This is Samira, Tehan, Iran
I am Englisg and Turkish teacher and  interpreter. Will be happy to help people with questions about Iran.

BR
Samira

Hello, and welcome (back) to the forum.

As Iran is becoming more open to westerners, perhaps you might like to start a thread about teaching English (EFL) in Iran.
Is there room for western expat TEFLers over there, and what's the local attitude to foreigners?
Just a thought. :)

hi,
I don't know how to begin but now i am living abroad and planning to get back to Iran.
I have been living outside Iran for 23 years and i realise that i am missing that great country spite the ups and down i still believe in ppl.
I am almost 50 years old and travel to many countries.
Frankly i am kind of stuck and can not back like easy because i do not have iranian pasport and they would not give me visa on my foreign pasport.
Thats the main reason i joined this site.

friendly regards to all

Hi Korush,

It depends on for what reason you have left Iran before and the main issue will be your service time which you did not pass or the political reasons that Iran would not issue Iranian passport for her citizens in abroad.In case you had not had political problems with previous governments ...in Iran you can easily apply for passport through Iranian chancery in the country which you are residing right now.

hi  suavash
Well actualy i did left the country because of political issue.
I thought that would be a problem and thx for clear it up.

Hi everyone,

I am a graduate Msc construction management from Manchester, UK; Bsc civil engineering who currently lives in Tehran. I work as a private builder and real estate consultant for Iranian and foreigner clients in Tehran. 

Nice to see all you guys and ladies here.

I'm willing to see foreigners in Tehran.

Hi to every body i am new member i wish i will find new friends from around the world

i hope we can help to each other for improve language actually i am not good in English and i need to your help

Hi dear
i want to know you teach Istanbul Turkish if yes my wife likes learn do you have class in saadat abad area

Hi friends,

As the sanctions have been removed , hope the country situation will be better each day passes. And wish all of us could catch our dreams here..
Good Luck

I am from Iran and planning to live in Denmark.  I am looking for a teaching profession specially at universities of Denmark. I have Ph.D in TEFL from Islamic Azad University, Sciences and research campus.  I have experience in teaching at BA and MA levels in TEFL and Translation.  I have publications in Journals and have participated in more than 25 conferences, local, national, and international ones. For further information I can send my CV.

hi dear

we are English training center in Tehran.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=576159

Thanks!

Closed