MEETING NEW FRIENDS

Hello everyone!
My name's Mayar
, I am looking forward to meeting new people with different cultures ..
I would like also to widen my friendship circle.
P.S if anyone of the expats need help can just tell me ,
Feel free to contact me..
Regards

hello Mayar how are you  :cool:

nice to friend with u

Hello dear

I am Egyptologist live in egypt I know meny things of culuture in everywhere I will be feel free if you agree to contact me
I will be greatfullu
best regards

Hi Mayar am happy to meet u here,my name is Janet frm Kenya be bless

Hello  Mayare :)
I want to make new friends too
and am a little bit lost here :(

I want friends! I really would like other female friends, am at a lost here, my experience of egypt so far has been far from good,
I am hoping that would change!
I'm losing hope in the integrity of Egyptian People :(

i'm a Lebanese , I've been living in Egypt for so long now but still couldn't make any good friends

Hello janet:) Well .. I sent you a direct message:)

Yes Maybe I can manage that and make things change .. but don't ever lose hope:)

Hi mayar.
Nice to meet you
i will be happy if we become a friends
what'sapp

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

rosahelal wrote:

i'm a Lebanese , I've been living in Egypt for so long now but still couldn't make any good friends

Hi there, I'm an Egyptian who's been studying at LAU for the past four years and just came back to Cairo. Let me try and pay forward some of the kindness that was offered to me in Lebanon. Hit me up if you wanna meet someone new :)

Is it supposed to be a solo female gathering or a foreigner handsome guy hunt ? cause I sense some heavy replies on some of us.
calm your balls down Egyptians girls not all the Egyptians are harassers , PERIOD.

If there is a meeting soon , let us know

Hi am looking for housecleaning job if u can help me to find one thanks :)

HI Mayar and everyone here, a good chance to meet (and avoid all hassle concerning guys vs girls and these stuff), there is a music night next Thursday in maadi in a nice place on rooftop. A band will perform. It's a russian/egytian/syrian band. We can all gather there for whoever interested. Free entrance.

Feel free to inbox me Mayar and everyone to arrange it..

Sure I will ,sir

Who said that?
It's not my problem at all that your conclusions are out of the topic .
Please , think before you write , I didn't say that if there's someone whose harresing me :)

Just moving to Maadi now.  Literally. Writing on the plane. I would love to go to a nice dance event on a rooftop with an interesting sounding band even if this doesn't jell as a group. Would you mind posting the place and time?

Cheers!

-Marc

Hello mr Marc , the event is in maadi on thursday night at 8p.m.!:)

Thanks.  Which venue?

Hi all, I would like to join you in Thursday event as well and make new friends :)

I need friends too, I am that kind of person who love to be surrounded with good friends, feel free to contact me. Regards

HI Everyone,

My name is Kia and I am married with 2 sons. I moved to Egypt 4 years ago from California and have found it really hard to make new friends. I sit inside most days and would love to at least be able to make friends to chat or email with. Please feel free to contact me any time even if it's just to say hello. I hope you are all well. Take care and thank you!

Well come dear  :cheers:

Thanks so much for such a quick reply! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Hello if you are looking for friends in an expat community in Cairo please contact this email **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Yeah how about you

The day is much better after receiving such kind responses to my post. Thank you so much to all of you!

I hope we be  friends 

My name is Sayed 

from Egypt 

I am  Computer  Engineer

Anytime ...

With Best Regards

your friend

Sayed

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed. You may use our private message system for that

Good evening dear
I'm classy ,well educated and handsome gentleman
I'm looking forward to meet new friends and hope you are open to go for coffee , so let's know each other if you don't mind :)

Cheers,

Hello,

Hi im kayelea i am married to a egyptian and i live in egytp and am looking for female friends only and im originally from america

Greetings and blessings to one and all Expat. friends and families... Smiles 4 Miles!!!

Time will tell,never give up good friends on your way...Who God bless no man can curse..word Up!!!Good luck

Hi Kia
How are you. It would be nice to be friends

I'm Lou I live in Cairo /female would like new friend too , contact me

Okay , please check your DM:)