Filipina Fiance applicant for marriage visa in germany :)

eileme wrote:

Hello.. Paki-share naman ng sample ng exam please . im gonna take exam also by next month or november,but im doing self study too . How easy is it or difficult ? thanks

Hallo eileme,

try to read the message above, from a certain mzbee..She has just passed her a1 exam and also did self study.I am sure she can give you some sample.

hi Eileme, Gelux1990, sorry for my late response but here goes.
the schreiben has two parts. Filling a form(formula) and writing the letter.
The formula is about your friend who is new in a certain area and wants to for example enroll for a course, they tell you where she is was born and when she intends to start the classes. So from the paragraph you are given, you are supposed to fill the form. The form is 5 marks.Here you should try and score high. Your understanding of german will help. The exam i did was about a girl born in budapest who wanted to study german in germany. She has one daughter and wants to start renting the house from mid september and wanted a house with two rooms. So the questions were simple, where she was born, how many kids she has, and number of rooms and when she needs to move in.

the letter, you are told what to do and will be given three points to write about it.
my exam was about me wanting to buy furniture from a Herr somebody. Was to ask him the price and whether i need an appointment  and 3rd point was abholen so was to talk about that. You just need to understand the meaning of the point then write whatever but relevant to the question. i would say do alot of practise on writing letters cos you cant guess richtig or falsch like the other parts(horen and lesen). Check whether the letter is formell, halb formell or informell. learn the salutations cos thats a free full mark which can boost your results.
you can give me your email address and i will send you some sample letters we did in class.
i will also write a blog soon about this.

Sorry its too long but i hope it has helped someone

Hi everyone, just wanna ask if how much is the course fee for the basic German language in our country,how long is the class duration and where can I possibly enroll? I am currently living in Singapore right now as an OFW and I'm looking forward to have an A1 certificate when I get home. Any advice? Any reply on this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you :)

Maiza: If you are looking for language classes in Singapore, it is better to post on the Singapore forum, not on the Germany one.

But you are lucky that I am expert on both countries and thus can answer as follows:
The best address for German language classes in Singapore (as in most of the world) id the German cultural institute called Goethe Institute.You can find information on this website:
http://www.goethe.de/ins/sg/en/sin/lrn/deu.html

You posted this on a thread about marriage visa. Are you planning to marry a German?

hello, thanks for your reply. I posted it here since my other queries are related to the previous post/comments, my boyfriend  is from Germany and we're both doing research about the requirements on visa application. And I'm planning to enroll the German language course in Philippines and not here in Sg.  :-)

Then please post your question about language classes there.
If there is a Goethe Institute, it is probably also the best place for a language learner.

Hi..many thanks to your reply.I appreciated it so much. Here is my email add, xxx ... i will wait for your email . many many many thanks

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

They will give you a situation and you have to write something about it. Like when I had mine, I made an excuse letter for not showing up to work.

_maiza23 wrote:

hello, thanks for your reply. I posted it here since my other queries are related to the previous post/comments, my boyfriend  is from Germany and we're both doing research about the requirements on visa application. And I'm planning to enroll the German language course in Philippines and not here in Sg.  :-)

Hi Maiza,

Well, i lived in cebu when i was still in the PHL. You can choose either German School in Manila, or in Cebu. You're from Davao right? then i guess, would be closer to get enroll in my province.  Check this homepage http://www.treffpunktdeutschcebu.com/   for more info's. I am sure you will learn Basic German and hopefully pass the exam. That school, always get a higher percentage of Passers after the A1 examination. As far as i remmebered, the class would be thrice a week from 9am-12noon and there will be for afternoon schedule from 2pm-5pm for maybe 2 months.I have started june, and took the exam on august in Cebu. It was a good tyming because, you barely get an examination in cebu. Usually, it will be in Manila. And reagrding about the fee, i have paid 25k that time.Not sure about this year. So you better, check the homepage, get the contact number and call the school. Goodluck :)

In Germany , they have many options to learn Germans, there are state owned schools and private schools, these schools not only help you to learn language and improve vocabulary but based on my experience, you come to know new people from different couturiers, and kind OF socializing too, if not every day then at least few days in a week, the best things about these courses in state owned schools are , mostly they are almost free or very nominal cost .

I would suggest , try " abend Schule " evening schools,  normally arranged in the buildings of " Volkhochsculen" in almost every city of Germany--- Give it try- Good luck

Reg
S. Haider

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external websites not allowed. Please share here itself.

Hi girl,

We have the same question Jenluft but my bf is living in kaserslautern, germany.
They said much easy and early approval for reunion visa compare to fiancee visa. But it makes me more confused in reunion visa you know why, How about our family name ( status)? just wanna know it is possible , if we will change it when we are already in germany or we need to change it before applying family reunion? Please guys need your openion.

Thank you and good luck everyone.

Hi ,

That would be nice to hear about family reunion visa so fast.
Okey its  early approval for reunion visa compare to fiancee visa. But let me know if you have more idea in reunion visa , How about to a girl family name ( status)? Is it possible , if we will change it when we are already in germany ? Thank you and hope to read from your reply soon.

Godbless

Hi Ruth...

Well,i am.not really familiar about reunion or family visa. If you like,you can check out the embassy website. And regarding about tHe family Name and status. You need to get married with your german bf First in phl before you can apply that.And as soon as you get your marriage  certificate then maybe work on the change status thing especially the Passport.. Get everything authenticated,and compile all the requirements needed and apply for the Family Visa. I hope there will be an expert who will give you the exact info's..

Goodluck

Hi Guys!

Has the same situation.., I have a German boyfriend and he is a resident of Köln. I am currently working her in Bahrain and stays here now for 4 yrs. We are planning to marry and he wants me to be with him the soonest in Germany.

I just want to ask if it will be easier if I will come from here in Bahrain or both of us should go in Phils. and do the marrigage there?
And what are the documents and process that we needed to do? and lastly, how long the process will be?

Thanks Guys!!!

Your question about marriage formalities in Bahrain and the Philiipines are better asked in these countries' subforums on this site.
In case you are also wondering about marrying in Germany: It is very complicated and biuerocratic, so you are better off marrying elsewhere (e.g. Denmark, Las Vegas, Singapore, ...).

Thank you very Gelux

hi mzbee
i am going for an exam too and  also i am self study..can i have your help too? i would like to have your examples of schreiben kung ok lang...
thank you

mzbee wrote:

hi Eileme, Gelux1990, sorry for my late response but here goes.
the schreiben has two parts. Filling a form(formula) and writing the letter.
The formula is about your friend who is new in a certain area and wants to for example enroll for a course, they tell you where she is was born and when she intends to start the classes. So from the paragraph you are given, you are supposed to fill the form. The form is 5 marks.Here you should try and score high. Your understanding of german will help. The exam i did was about a girl born in budapest who wanted to study german in germany. She has one daughter and wants to start renting the house from mid september and wanted a house with two rooms. So the questions were simple, where she was born, how many kids she has, and number of rooms and when she needs to move in.

the letter, you are told what to do and will be given three points to write about it.
my exam was about me wanting to buy furniture from a Herr somebody. Was to ask him the price and whether i need an appointment  and 3rd point was abholen so was to talk about that. You just need to understand the meaning of the point then write whatever but relevant to the question. i would say do alot of practise on writing letters cos you cant guess richtig or falsch like the other parts(horen and lesen). Check whether the letter is formell, halb formell or informell. learn the salutations cos thats a free full mark which can boost your results.
you can give me your email address and i will send you some sample letters we did in class.
i will also write a blog soon about this.

Sorry its too long but i hope it has helped someone

Hello mzbee..
Can I have your help too? Regarding to your knowledge of A1 I would like to have some tips too of schreiben..samples are much more helpful..can you help me?

Thank you jane

Hello, Anybody here ??

I had a boyfriend he is a german foreign guy.  We start to communicate through emails last may in this year. And, last september- october was our first meet. After we have confirmed our relationship and it goes so good. Knowing each other well and I also introduce him to my family and after  , we have decided to get married next year in summer here only in the philippines,. WOULD IT BE THE BEST IDEA FOR US TO LIVE IN GERMANY TOGETHER AFTER? , HOW GOES THE APPLICATION FOR THE VISA NOWADAYS? IS IT COMPLICATED? IM SINGLE AND HE IS DIVORCED. WOULD WE STILL HAVE TO GO TOTHE EMBASSY IN MANILA FROM WHICH COUNTRY HE IS ORIGIN, TO GET THE CERTIFICATE OF LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES ?AND LASTLY HOW MANY MONTHS TO WAIT AFTER APPLYING A VISA IN THE EMBASSY ? I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. I really dont know how it goes the process.. thank you.. Godbless us all..

Steffymae: since you are asking about formalities in the Philippines rather than Germany, please post your question in the Philippines forum, not here. Thanks!

I'm sorry.. I was just newly registered here. And I'm still observing how it works. But Thank you for this. Godbless:)

steffymae wrote:

I'm sorry.. I was just newly registered here. And I'm still observing how it works. But Thank you for this. Godbless:)

Hi Kababayan :),

Well, i am not an expert on how to get married in the phl. But i do have friends who also done that thing. I can only tell you, what would be the visa you're going to apply afterwards and if you two can really be together in germany.. I would really prefer you guys to have the marriage in our country, because aside from cheaper expenses, you can get the approval of visa for maximum of two-three months since the day of your interview. And about being together in germany, ofcourse it will be very possible,as long as the marriage in the phl will be successful and you two wont have any problem with the documents you need to compile as a requirements before the marriage there.

Ingat and goodluck

steffymae wrote:

Hello, Anybody here ??

I had a boyfriend he is a german foreign guy.  We start to communicate through emails last may in this year. And, last september- october was our first meet. After we have confirmed our relationship and it goes so good. Knowing each other well and I also introduce him to my family and after  , we have decided to get married next year in summer here only in the philippines,. WOULD IT BE THE BEST IDEA FOR US TO LIVE IN GERMANY TOGETHER AFTER? , HOW GOES THE APPLICATION FOR THE VISA NOWADAYS? IS IT COMPLICATED? IM SINGLE AND HE IS DIVORCED. WOULD WE STILL HAVE TO GO TOTHE EMBASSY IN MANILA FROM WHICH COUNTRY HE IS ORIGIN, TO GET THE CERTIFICATE OF LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES ?AND LASTLY HOW MANY MONTHS TO WAIT AFTER APPLYING A VISA IN THE EMBASSY ? I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. I really dont know how it goes the process.. thank you.. Godbless us all..

Hi,

if you two plan to have the marriage in the PHL, then the expected visa you're going to apply after that, would be the Family/Reunion Visa which processing will take 2-3 months since the day of your interview at the embassy. I would advised you to ask your German Fiance to visit the nearest Standesamt, and ask for an advise there what will be the thing he needs to do and what stuff needed to get.

Sorry if i cant realy give you the exact procedures.. I am only familiar with the Fiance or the Marriage Visa in german :). Thank you, and Goodluck

hello..just wanna ask some informations/help regarding my case. i am divorced by sharia court of law. now i am applying for marriage visa for germany. the embassy asked me to submit my CEMAR with remarks divorced on it. and the PSA cannot give me the said documents since they cant give remarks  on my CEMAR since their computer system does not have yet the capabilities to record divorces. i have my marriage certificate annotated already by  the PSA. is anyone here have knowledge about my case. please help

Can a tourist visa be changed to marriage visa?

sir and sub wrote:

Can a tourist visa be changed to marriage visa?

No.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : off topic

hi 😇       where  should  i    find     a  german  translator   for  my  documents    which  cost  not  much   in  germany  or   philippnes ?  The  standesamt  of  my  fiancee     ask  for  it😍 plz   help  with  this  .. Salamat  😘

The German embassy can give you a list of translators in your country, your county's embassy in Germany one of translators in Germany.

Hello every one i am  a filipino and new on this forum..i wanted to share my expirience  in applying a fiance visa.It is hard because a lot of documents which for people who did not expirience this process would not gonna believe. The german authorities like the Standesamt had ask a lot of doc like the birth certificate of my sibling,marriage contract of my parents,form 137,Baptisimal cert, picture of my parents  and a lot more.I had provided everything except with the marriage certificate of my mom  but until now my application is still pending because of just one document,the marriage cert of my parents.One requirement is the marriage cert and since i do not have it the background checking report said i shoudn't have used the family name of my dad.The Standesamt said that i have to change my family name the  same thing with my Cenomar which is impossible to do because all my documents and school records bear the family name of my dad...What they want is nonsense!Can any one help me  what to do?i already applied for a late registered marriage for my parents but i still do not know how to proceed since i already submitted all the doc and the embassy  in manila had called me asking for one doc lacking which is the confirmation letter from germany,

Hi Everyone, I'm new here! I'd like to get advice from the people here who share the same experience as mine.

I'm an expat in Germany and met my german-national fiance here. We will soon get married here in Germany on July. I have done most of the paperwork (DFA-approved birth certificate and CENOMAR) and the Phil-embassy has already issued the Ehefähigkeitszeugnis. I just need to have these documents translated then we're good to file our marriage in the Standesamt.

Has anybody here an idea how long it will still take before we get the marriage application done? I'm quite concerned of the timeline as we have already made plans for the wedding.

Thanks!

Hi about dun sa nag  visit sa house nyo to ask the neighbors and u also.what personal info was that?I am applying for german marriage visa.I send already my documents to my fiance and everything is complete.He take it to the standesamt and we are just waiting.We paid for the checking of documents too.

Sophia_Roth: This is an English language forum, so please post in English only (as per forum rules).

My daughter has a foreign fiancée from Germany.the German nationality wants to marry my daughter and he wants her to bring it in Germany.what are the papers they need to get married.?

Hi...  :)

Okay.. heres my question.. im a filipina working in singapore.. and i have bf frm germany.. we planned for marriage this coming october .. but he plan that we get marriage here.. is it pissible and easy for me that after marriage he can bring me along to germany?

Mildred:
If they want to marry in Germany, lots of papers, translations and buerocracy is needed. The fiancee should start by asking about it at his local "Standesamt" (family registry).
If they want to marry in the Philippines (or elsewhere), which I would recommend  as it is much easier, she should contact the authorities there to find out which papers are required there.

Anthonie:
It is possible and in fact quite easy for foreigners to marry in Singapore and get it recognised in Germany. I did that before!
You need to get the marriage certificate legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and then by the German embassy. (For this, you need to get a non-laminated copy of the cert.)
With that, you can apply for a family reunion visa at the German embassy. It takes about 3 months to be processed.

Hi... 😊😊😊😊 wow.. noted...
Thank you... many thanks to u.. i got no idea for .. but thank you so much.. 😊😊😊😊

Hi,
A1 exam is easy, but then when you want to stay in Germany you still need to take A2-B1 for your visa.
In Germany gives so much school where you can learn more the language. It´s not expensive. You´ll need the B1 certificate when you want to apply for a permanent residence or citizenship. By B1 you need to learn how to write a letter on youre own so i suggest better to go to a German Language School.

Hi...I'm filipina.
Just want to ask one question.is it possible to marry in Germany even you just have tourists visa?