What is the best bar,club, or bub for night life in amman?

There's one nice place near Paris square, do recommend. Tuesday is tequila night there :). 3 tequilas for 5 JOD

What its name please

Don't remember, but it's at the square. you can't miss it.

save your money ...most of the clubs are really dumpy! be careful where you eat and what you eat..when I first came here one meal cost me about 1600 JD....3 days in the hospital! I hate to be the breaker of bad news...as always when I am here since my experince in this place reflects my attitude!

Cafe De Paris (the name of the Caffe)

but,clubs here is getting bored and not really nice anymore,mostly when the Fight started over "silly" stuffs...Ugghhh ! i just Hate it....

Try Murphy in um uthainah... the gold shop street

Try Youroof in Regency hotel its a nice place

save your money ...most of the clubs are really dumpy! be careful where you eat and what you eat..when I first came here one meal cost me about 1600 JD....3 days in the hospital! I hate to be the breaker of bad news...as always when I am here since my experince in this place reflects my attitude!

I dont know where you were? have you been in a clubs resturant or in waste place????
i think, just fool people pay for a meal in Jordan for 1600 JD (ca. 2250 USD) even if they were in Switzerland :D

Any clubs or events that cater for the electronic / deep house crowd ?

Went to G bar on Tuesday and it was "ok". Scrolling through the Internet at the minute to see where is good. Also a big house fan.

I want to go to nice place if u can help

I am in amman want to party tonight in nice place any recommendations

Hi,
I m planning to go to Amman this Friday do you recommend G club ?

G Club is closed,changed to Flip

Personally I think 'clubbing' in Amman is dead boring, over priced for what it is et passé....And what's with the silly 'reservations' and overpriced 'entry fees' (drinks not included)?  So you pay 10jd entry and get stuck with shitty outdated music in a pub or 'disco', some have a 'dance floor' thats the size of my bathroom floor (i.e quite small)......last Friday I paid 8jds for one draft beer at the French Quatre....hmmmm...and worse, you can't even bar-hop cos the bars are too widely spaced out and you have to drive around or grab a taxi to get from one bar to another ....not forgetting that you cant walk peacefully for more than 10 metres down the road if you happened put on your nice-little-red-dress .... there's always a bunch of pervs ready to wank on the sidestreets  :o .......   :rolleyes: what the ****

And i realised its doesnt make a difference if you go to a fancy 'club' in a hotel or a stand alone one in some random street......so why bother? I actualy I get more thrills from house parties! ;)

Try THE FLIP CLUB (formerly G Club) they will have an event this coming week,try too book your ticket soon :)

Good luck and see you there :)

Hi luv, long time. Sounds nice thanks, what's the event about? I've been to Flip a number of times now, too bad they still haven't invested in a dance floor but still it's worth a shot. I'll check the event xoxo  :)

Hahaha..we had a good memory in G Club three years back,didn't we ? still kept the pict :)

Kate29 wrote:

Hahaha..we had a good memory in G Club three years back,didn't we ? still kept the pict :)

We sure did! :D

I'm new in Amman, planning on staying...  Seen too many winters in Toronto. Still can't find anyone to show me a good club and go out with. If someone wants to go out give me a call

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Ellisreed23

For your own safety it's recommend not to give any personal information on a public forum. You'll never know who reads it and take advantage of it.

Welcome to Jordan  ;)

Thank you but yes maybe a phone call would me out love lol ....

Yeah send me to a house party please lol

And a pay as you go phone is ok I think.... What else can I do right

I come from dubai to amman for 5 days, I am looking for friend to hangout and get fun.