New members of Russia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Russia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Russia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Thanks for minuteness..  :)
My name is Ahmed , i live in Egypt , i am 21 years old..
I wannabe study bechlore of electronic engineering and work there beside study

My name is Amrit from Nepal

My name is Osinkolu Moriselade an international student from Nigeria. A present Master Student in HIGHER SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS and Department of Sociopolitical development and the challenges of Modern East Asia.

I graduated from English and Literary Studies and Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising.

I am looking for job as an English Teacher in Moscow.

Kindly contact me if there is vacancy please.

Thank you and i am happy to be among the forum

Hi! I am from Mumbai, India but currently living in  Izhevsk, Russia. Hope to meet some expats around Volga region.

Iam mohamed from egypt 23 years old
Iam here to know new friends and hope to meeting them :)

Hello everybody! I'm new to the blog...
And the first I want to say it's that I have been living in Moscow since September and until now I didn't find good friends to have fun with. I'm master degree student of MPEI and just wanna communicate & find friends)

dear,
I am willing to move to sain-petersbourg by next year for study.
plz I wanna know if access for part-time job is easy for student with fluent profeciency of english and french.
thanks in advance

Hello! My name is Heather and my child and I are relocating to Moscow in January. I am an Amrrican who will be teaching corporate/business English and conversational English.

Hello! My name is Tatiana. I'm a music teacher. So if you are looking for someone who can give you music lessons I'm the right person. I teach solfège (sol-fa), music theory, harmony,piano and flute basics. I prefer to work with children older then 5 years old and adults.  In my work I use russian and international methodology. Special skills for lessons are not required! We can start learning from 0 level or continue learning if you are already have some knowledge.
About me:
I gradueted Music College of V.A. Shebalin for conducting class. My specialization is musical- theoretical disciplines.I have experience of work as an music teacher and an artist.
Also I graduated Financial University under the Government of RF for Economics.

Please feel free to contact me by my e-mail *************or cell **********
Thank you and hope to see you soon)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welcome to the forum TatianaKva,

You can create an ad in CLASSIFIEDS section to get better exposure to your services. This will help you reach more people who are looking for similar services.

Good luck
Z

TatianaKva wrote:

Hello! My name is Tatiana. I'm a music teacher. So if you are looking for someone who can give you music lessons I'm the right person. I teach solfège (sol-fa), music theory, harmony,piano and flute basics. I prefer to work with children older then 5 years old and adults.  In my work I use russian and international methodology. Special skills for lessons are not required! We can start learning from 0 level or continue learning if you are already have some knowledge.
About me:
I gradueted Music College of V.A. Shebalin for conducting class. My specialization is musical- theoretical disciplines.I have experience of work as an music teacher and an artist.
Also I graduated Financial University under the Government of RF for Economics.

Please feel free to contact me by my e-mail ********** or cell **********
Thank you and hope to see you soon)

Thank you very much for help and advice)

Hi all any body can tell me how to stay long term in Russia as a Pakistani

No problem, glad I could help.
Z

TatianaKva wrote:

Thank you very much for help and advice)

Hi,

I am from New Delhi, India, Living in Moscow since 1 month. I face lots of problems here due to very less knowledge of Russian language. I wish to meet lots of expat and make lots of expat friends.

hi friend i wish to move to moscow what you advice for me ... can i survive there any chances of work there in mscow...?

The best way is to actually find a job first and then come through a legal channel. I have seen a lot of people who have come to Europe 'looking' for a job and then returning very quickly. The economy is not the same as Pakistan and Rupee doesn't last longer here. I hope you make a sensible choice.
Z

ali3131 wrote:

hi friend i wish to move to moscow what you advice for me ... can i survive there any chances of work there in mscow...?

Hi I am Deepa from nepal.looking for job as Nani,houskeeping or baby caring.i have 4 year paid experience as well as I can cook India food also.i can speak English and Hindi also

Hi Deepa,

You can search/post an ad in the Jobs section.

Good luck
Z

deepa thapa magar wrote:

Hi I am Deepa from nepal.looking for job as Nani,houskeeping or baby caring.i have 4 year paid experience as well as I can cook India food also.i can speak English and Hindi also

Hi. I'm Jossa from Philippines.  I love living in Moscow.  Beautiful country

Hi I'm Lamina. I live in Moscow and i'm lovin' the snow fall.

Hi my name is Beauty from Nigeria, a 2008 Bsc holder of Mass Communication from Madonna University, Nigeria. I am presently in Moscow studying for my Masters Degree. I have 7 years working experience working with different organisations eg, education, media, marketing and Restaurant. I love cooking so much and it gives me joy whenever I am in the kitchen cooking. I don't mind getting a cooking job or housekeeping job here in Moscow. I am very good when it comes to telling history, cooking and cleaning. I am a fast learner. I love combination of career. I also love touring places and I really learn from such adventures.
Writing about me, I am a very social person and a dynamic figure. I often see life as being easy to deal with, I have been known to remember things and remodel them always, looking for a way to sort things out in a more effortless way by making them more efficient in the area of arduous locality.
I have over my own world. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create ripples.
So feel free to be my friend. My heart is opened to real friends.

Love you all

Hi,

You can post an ad in the JOBS section
Good luck

Z

Beautyerhu86 wrote:

Hi my name is Beauty from Nigeria, a 2008 Bsc holder of Mass Communication from Madonna University, Nigeria. I am presently in Moscow studying for my Masters Degree. I have 7 years working experience working with different organisations eg, education, media, marketing and Restaurant. I love cooking so much and it gives me joy whenever I am in the kitchen cooking. I don't mind getting a cooking job or housekeeping job here in Moscow. I am very good when it comes to telling history, cooking and cleaning. I am a fast learner. I love combination of career. I also love touring places and I really learn from such adventures.
Writing about me, I am a very social person and a dynamic figure. I often see life as being easy to deal with, I have been known to remember things and remodel them always, looking for a way to sort things out in a more effortless way by making them more efficient in the area of arduous locality.
I have over my own world. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create ripples.
So feel free to be my friend. My heart is opened to real friends.

Love you all

Thanks a lot. No wonder, my job request have always been removed.

Thanks a lot. No wonder, my job request have always been removed. I now understand the rules. Thanks

Hello, I'm an American interested in Russia, Russians, and Russian History. I will be moving to Moscow within the next year or year and a half. I would like to make some Russian friends, if possible. Thank you.

No problem, glad I could help.

A lot of people  do make this mistake on the FORUM while we already have a dedicated JOBS section. Please feel free to explore.

Good luck
Z

Beautyerhu86 wrote:

Thanks a lot. No wonder, my job request have always been removed. I now understand the rules. Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553912

Thanks! 

Closed