Looking for a better international school

I wonder is any of the international schools in malaysia with student orchestra, active debating society, and strong focus on community activities?

Examples of community activities include pupils taking food and clothing to orphanage home, raising money from public for good causes, visiting elderly home and playing instruments in any charitable fundraising event.

As a parent I would like my kids to regularly join debates and engage with the wider community in different ways. I believe these can help them to become a mature person with sense of responsibility.

So any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thx.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + avoid auto promotions or try to do advertising in private pls

Kelly, i saw your posts, are you a direct sales business lady who are looking for someone to join your business? fyi, I have no interest in it at all. I don't think this is the right platform for you to promote your biz either.

Hi most schools do most of these things except take food to homeless due to health and safety issues.

IB schools would be a better fit though.

Hi, I'am followed with my friends went for an nursing house last week. If you're interested go for charity, we're welcome you.
https://www.facebook.com/老人愿-761087597247253/?fref=nf