Dubai visa for GCC resident

Dear All,For to go dubai, my iqama 3 month validity start from 22nd dec(expiry 22nd mar'16). if i applied online by 1st dec and gotUAE visa, but i am planning to travel by 25t dec. can i travel by road? on the border they will visa only or iqama also? can some one guide me pls? i send mail to ameer but no reply can someone guide me? thankx in advance by s.syed
Last edited by syedlabbai (Today 08:34:00)

You'll have to get the e-Visa before travelling.

This is the UAE government website: http://www.gdrfa.ae/GCCIND/
The visa will reach your e-mail in 6-7 days from the date you applied. A payment of ~250 AED has to be done using a credit card.
From the issue date, you have to enter UAE within 30 days; and the stay duration will be 30 days from the entry date.

I don't think you'll face problems with the expiry you have mentioned. Do take your iqama along.

thankx brother

Dear All,

I am planning to travel by road, Once we got the uae visa. Is it mandatory to bring original iqama or copy is enough, please update

syedlabbai wrote:

Dear All,

I am planning to travel by road, Once we got the uae visa. Is it mandatory to bring original iqama or copy is enough, please update

Original may be checked on the border. Do take it along.

Thank you.  If company is not ready to give iqama means, Can i take uae visa and iqama copy stamped by company or company letter? Is it ok or ?

Please advice

Hi, From Riyadh to Batha Border(UAE) visa kharj , How many patrol bunks there , any body having idea

Dear All,

Inshallah  Eid Holidays(Ramadhan) i am planning to Dubai from Riyadh by Road. I have some questions.

1) Near by Eid Holidays, Which is best time to reach Border means normally during Eid Holidays, Immigration process will take time unusual  and also return to

2) Last time i went thru riyadh-khurais-hufuf-salwa to dubai. This time, i am planning to go via kharj. Is this route safe? how many gas station there(Petrol). I heared, this route some KM is one-way(single track).

Can someone guide me?

syedlabbai wrote:

Thank you.  If company is not ready to give iqama means, Can i take uae visa and iqama copy stamped by company or company letter? Is it ok or ?

Please advice

No. Original needed.

thank you sir, You have any idea about below question

Inshallah  Eid Holidays(Ramadhan) i am planning to Dubai from Riyadh by Road. I have some questions.

1) Near by Eid Holidays, Which is best time to reach Border means normally during Eid Holidays, Immigration process will take time unusual  and also return to

2) Last time i went thru riyadh-khurais-hufuf-salwa to dubai. This time, i am planning to go via kharj. Is this route safe? how many gas station there(Petrol). I heared, this route some KM is one-way(single track).

1- After e-visas introduction, what time of day you reach won't really matter. I am saying because in past, people used to plan and reach late night; so that they wouldn't have to wait in long queues for on-arrival visa endorsement. Though it has changed now, expect be long queues of cars whatever time you reach.

2- I have never taken the Kharj road because it's the official highway for heavy traffic or trucks. I know It saves one hour and the number of pumps are more than the other Hofuf route comparatively.
I'm not sure if any section of this route has bidirectional traffic.

Thank you sir

Hello syedlabbai!

How was your visit, could you please share.
I am planning to travel UAE by car via Kharj Route this Eid.
How you found the rush during eid holidays?
What about the route, was it safe, single track ?

Hello Mr. Sayed.

This is Carmela Thomas, read your email, regarding visa, what passport do
you carry. contact me my email id xxx

carmela.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Do not publish your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Carmela, it is better to provide information on the forum itself as it is a free sharing platform. Other members in the same situation might benefit from your inputs.

However, if you are a professional, please do not promote your services on the forum. You may register in the business directory under your related category. Members will contact you if they need your services.

- United Arab Emirates business directory

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna