Badly needed a filipino friends in bangalore

ayiesha wrote:

hi....ask lng..ang bangalore ug hyderabad lau rana

ENGLISH please !!

Hello ayiesha

Thank you to write in English as it is an English speaking forum.

You can also go through the Bangalore social network it is an easier way to find friends.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi everyone! Im Macy, ive been to bangalore jz this month for tourism. and i fell inlove with d place. I wish to work thre.  IM Hr personnel. I worked before in Saudi. Im willing to change my profession jz to work thre legally. Hope someone can help me. Tnk u po

Hello MacyMP and welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you drop an advert in our Job offers in Bangalore section of the forum if you are seeking employment

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

All the best!!!!
Terence

MacyMP wrote:

Hi everyone! Im Macy, ive been to bangalore jz this month for tourism. and i fell inlove with d place. I wish to work thre.  IM Hr personnel. I worked before in Saudi. Im willing to change my profession jz to work thre legally. Hope someone can help me. Tnk u po

hi good day...how much had u spent in staying at bangalore..im planing to visit also soon.

Hi,

I have my business both in Manila as well as in Bangalore. Please feel free to message me if you need any advise.

Regards
Terence

Hello....how your life in india?Are you safe?coz i'm planning to get married indian guy,,,which is next year hopefully so i'm hoping before i will go there i can find someone becoming friend through in this site,.,,ilan na anak mo?ako ngaun andto pa sa singapore pero ung bf ko umuwi na jan sa india..nasa jalandhar cla...so hopefully sa jalandhar din kmi titira,,,hope to see you...and looking forward your reply..thanks...God bless your family and you..ingat

hello you can send me mail
ok

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Mame f ur in need f good friend who can work for u, I have my friend from Ozamis, Philippines, I can introduce her to you...f ur ready to accommodate her...

Hi,
I wld like to visit Philipines. When is the best time pl? Can u suggest the good places? basil

Hi my name Naresh..contact number xxx..WhatsApp r call me

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

cant see yr number. :)

Hello everyone,

@ basilcleese, the number has been moderated. Members are requested to share their contact details via the private messaging system to avoid any misuse of their contact details.

Click on the member's profile, you will see a "send a message" green button on the upper right hand side of the page.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello buddy, f ur in need f Filipino  friendly care taker, I have one f my friend from Philippines, who is eager to be here in India n work here.

Sir, f ur in need f care taker, I have an Filipino woman, who is ready to work in india

Hi i also badly need a Filipino friend i'm staying here in Bhopal.

Pl send details

I can help u..

That would be wonderful. Thank you..😊

Hi. I am shawn here in Bangalore.
Hope we guys can meet up sometime.
Send me a message.
I am also looking for filipina friends.

HI,

One of my filipino friend need help to find accomodation in bangalore as she got a job there in koramangala.....If possible could you please help or guide... She is looking for a place where filipino communities present....if please contact me @ my num is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Binny_gon, i suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Bangalore section of the website so that to get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi..
I stay in kormangala. And i would be happy to help.
Cheers..

Hi all, can anybody help me out with some visa questions or visa consultant recommendations for bringing out Filipino maid (more like part of our family) with us to Bangalore when we relocate this summer? I see a few of you mentioned you knew other maids from abroad, if you could reach out I'd be so grateful! Even if it's with the agency info that's fine!

I'm so happy to see that there would some other Filipinos for her to socialize with! She's the sweetest woman!

nice to meet you

me too i'm from mangalore i married to pinoy too shes from bicol

thank you

Hi. I'm coming to Bangalore in July for a week. Any Filipinos there, please PM me and let's meet up. Thank you.

join in mangalore u can get friend pinoy many even my wife

thank you

hi dear

Too bad. My trip has been cancelled. Anyone coming to Manila, let me know. God bless! 😊

Dear,

i'm coming to manila on july 27th to august 29th i'm from India mangalore

my name is farooque i'm leaving in malate

Salamat PO, Please share your contact details. Thanks.

when did you come in India , and when is your visa going to expire , its hard to find job in India if you are on tourist visa .

why you coming to India , ? may i know please ,i asking this because you need some requirement to clear the immigration at manila airport depends on ur purpose , i married to filipina girl , if you need any help then plz contact me ,

I am coming to manila in last of this month or in august starting by God grace , please tell

Maricar, Post in Bhopal page for Filipino...
look for locals.

I can help you, Ping me...

Looking for filipino in jaipur rajasthan, im staying here for 5yrs now, i feel homesick... Any filipino restaurant or store you can recommend in New Delhi?

I really don't know in Rajasthan

Question? How to send money from india to Philippines?