Place or area best & safe to live which is closer to Mosque in Quito

AOA, can you please tell me that which is place or area best & safe to live which is closer to Mosque in Quito, greatly appreciated. my email add [email protected]

Try a goggle search for "Mosques in Quito Ecuador" or www.centoislamico.org/ec

@ S.M.Arif > In order to give much more visibility to your post and to encourage members to help you, i have created a new thread with your post on the Quito forum. ;)

Thanks and regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

:thanks:

Thank you.

The area around Parque La Carolina.

Three Quito mosques are listed and mapped at:
  www.salatomatic.com

At the website www.islamicfinder.com ... you can find information about the Islamic Center in Quito.

Pajaroazul, Thank you.

cccmedia,
Thank you.

PacificaMaryAnn,
God Bless you All, and Thank you.

Hello All,

Can someone provide me local Taxi driver name and tel number, can give me the tour for Quito, Cuenca, Guayaquil Ecuador, greatly appreciated.  ;)

S.M.Arif wrote:

Can someone provide me local Taxi driver name and tel number, can give me the tour for Quito, Cuenca, Guayaquil.

Metropolitan Touring and Ecuatraveling are two of the tour companies listed in the Quito business directory on this blog.

For $15 per person, you can take the Quito Tour Bus to about a dozen tourist-friendly locations (9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays;  different route weekend evenings).  You are permitted to hop on-hop off the double-decker buses throughout the day at no additional charge and spend an hour or two at any stops you like.  Stops include the Naciones Unidas shopping area, the Teleférico lift, the Basílica (Gothic Church) and El Panecillo, which is the hilltop site of the iconic La Virgen statue overlooking Old Town Quito.  www.quitotourbus.com

Skip Guayaquil.  Just because it's Ecuador's largest city doesn't mean you have to put up with the heat, humidity and crime.

Instead, consider one of the many cruise boats to the Galápagos Islands, for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to places that have enchanted Charles Darwin and generations of latter-day visitors.

cccmedia in Quito

Hi, ALL.
Nursing homes available in Ecuador for senior citizen. if there is , what is the monthly cost , Please give us feedback appreciated.