New members of Canada forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

I do not have any project in Canada yet but Quebec has been my long time dream place to work in since my child hood and i still hold the dream. Perhaps i will form projects when i happen to reach there.

Have fun,

Walter

Hi,
This is Anuradha from India.  My daughter also trying to join in a post graduate course in canada. As a international student, our tuition fee will be nearly 12000. Did you do your process with any consultancy help?
We have approached a student visa consultant in canada.
Can you please share your study details and visa process details with me?
Regards,
Anu.

hi there!

Muzammil here and im currently residing Singapore and have always dreamt of trying my luck abroad.
Canada have always been a dream destination, however i'm unsure of the possibilities there.
I am currently in the design & education sector, and would really appreciate any advice on possible working opportunities there.

Being in my late 20's, I think the time is right for me to try something different and gain much needed experience.

Appreciate your kind advice everyone :)

Hi I'm Meenakshee..
Would like to know if anyone knows any approachable landlord for a 1 bedroom apartment to rent in Mississauga.
Thank you.

Hello, my name is Amber and I am still living in Germany.

I am however married to a Canadian and we are currently waiting for my application for the permanent residence to go through. We are married for two years now, mind you, we started the application process about 6 months ago.

So hopefully, I will soon be able to finally travel to B.C.  and stay there. ^_^
I am already very excited about my life in Canada. I am guessing that a lot of things will be different from my home country, but not extremely different. I am also a little nervous about finding a job, I hope that I will be successful with that and I would also like to get in contact with other Germans who moved to the Vancouver area.

I hope everybody has a great day!

Hello my names are Arrey Tabot Roseline Ebangha am very much interested to work with you guys. .

I look forward to here from you soon. You can call me at 4pa my time

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic. Please register your services in the Business Directory + drop advert in Business Partners Classifieds

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553876

Thanks! 

Closed