More friends from Indonesia

Hi, would like to know more friends from Indonesia..

Let's hope someone will reply here :)

Welcome to the forum Lola, indeed it would be nice to all of us if you tell a little more about yourself so that others can interact with you.

Kindly do not post the same in different threads that will only cause bad feedback. Just concentrate on 1 thread only and you may get reply.

Welcome to Indonesia, Lola.
Where do you currently live in?
If you want to get fiends, you may join into community groups in the neighbourhood city.

hi nice to meet you..

You met already?

Hi Lola
I think this Event will be good time for you to have more indonesian Friend
check this out
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=507284

He all
I hope to can meet with a good new friends

Hi
I'm living in Jakarta but not Indonesian. How to join in this forum.
But I'm not always on net can you add my bb pin ****this way we can talk most of the day

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : please dont give your personal contact detail on the forum for your own security

Nice to meet you Lola :)

Hiiiii
Really I hope to meet with

If you do come to Batam, and could inform me in advance, perhaps we can meet up.  Usually I am near Harbour Bay. TQ

Hey I'm in Medan and looking for new friends too

hi im Anna live in Balikpapan

welcome all new friends...i live in jakarta and also interested to make new friendship.

hany

Nice to meet you Lola, I'm from Singapore, looking forward to relocate myself to Jakarta...but so far no luck in job hunting.

Hi all,

I am Rex and I just arrived in Jakarta yesterday. I wish to meet new friends here. I am living close to Menara Jamsostek.

Thank you.

Hi Ms Lola,

where do you live? currently i'm living in Central of Jakarta. If you interested, maybe we can meet and talk for coffee.

Thank You.