I have Dubai Emirates airlines customer service agent offer letter

Dear Sir,
I have been given an offer letter from Dubai emirates airlines as customer service agent. It has been three months.But until today I did not get employment visa. I was there in Dubai but I was told to go outside we will send you an employment visa. How I can contact Dubai emirates airline for visa. I am know in Pakistan and have an offer letter but till now I was not sent employment visa. If any body know the reason please guide me. What should I do.
Regards

The contact number of authorized signatory might be mentioned on your offer letter. Call them and confirm.

hi
check in offer letter email id or contact number
then mail them and can call to ask
thanks

Hye sir I got a offer latter for my hvac maintenance technician from emirate airlines from Dubai I want know that. Offer latter which I got is that fake or reyal

Offered a job you didn't apply for - Of course it's a scam.

@Prathviraj Karkera if you have applied through their official website and if the reply is from there then no worries. furthermore you can contact via email or phone if they provided!

@Prathviraj Karkera if you have applied through their official website and if the reply is from there then no worries. furthermore you can contact via email or phone if they provided!
-@itstheusualme

No!!!!

Scammers use legitimate looking domain names. If you contact them through the site/email they give, you're just asking the scammers if they are scammers or not.

I fully expect them to lie and say they are legit.

Not much of a plan there.