Tennis coach/tennis partner

Hi.. i am Lina. We just moved in Hanoi 2 weeks ago with my husband and children. Im interested in playing tennis but i have no one to play with. I dont mind to have a tennis lesson or just play with anyone who know tennis. Im a begginer tennis player and willing to learn seriously.

Hi,
You can play with my group
we often play at Dao Tan street, Dong Da district, around 6pm to 8pm every sunday
How is your level

Hi Lina,

Have you found out any tennis partner? I have been playing tennis for several years and pleased to help you.

Regard.

Hi,

I've just started playing tennis against my friend (we're both from the UK here teaching English) but his level is higher than mine so he'd benefit from a more competitive opponent. I'm at beginner level, he's more intermediate. Looking for either a decent singles opponent or doubles opponents so as long as you know the level isn't top quality!

Thanks,

Hello everyone,

I am new to Hanoi and I am looking for someone to play tennis with. We can also do doubles

I am a beginner but also looking to learn. I have access to my own tennis court I stay at the Pullman Hanoi in Dong Da.

Please message me if you are interested to play and we can connect on whatsapp.

Regards,

Sam

...I have access to my own tennis court I stay at the Pullman Hanoi in Dong Da.
Sam
-@sam@expat123

Welcome to the Vietnam forum, Sam.

Good luck reviving this long-dormant thread.

It's especially helpful for us to have more input here from expats of all economic circumstances and it appears from your situation that you may be part of the significant population of expats living a middle or upper class life in the capital city.

Please feel welcome to basically introduce yourself in the New Member Introduction thread (link) and also create a new thread in the Hanoi Forum (link) whenever you need assistance or care to share more detail about your personal situation in Hà Nội. 

It would also be great to have you as a regular participant, answering other people's questions about life in and around Hà Nội.

Cheers!

O.B.

@sam@expat123

hi. I'm for someone to play tennis with too. Drop me a massage to see whether we can play it together. Thanks :)