Life of Illegals

hi friends,

i am saim from pakistan.i need useful and correct information about life of illegals in Australia.Anybody can tell

me what are the living conditions of illegals there?and illegals people can get job in Australia?If they can get then what

are saleries?

Please reply soon

They get DEPORTED back to where they came from, can't get jobs, can't do many of the things of everyday life.

saim chaudhary wrote:

hi friends,

i am saim from pakistan.i need useful and correct information about life of illegals in Australia.Anybody can tell

me what are the living conditions of illegals there?and illegals people can get job in Australia?If they can get then what

are saleries?

Please reply soon

Employers can be prosecuted for employing people without the right Visa, or no visa.  Therefore very few would even think about employing an illegal.  The only ones that do will pay peanuts and threaten you with deportation if you complain.

Medical treatment etc would be very expensive with no subsidies etc.
No driver licence, maybe no bank account.

Life in general will be always worrying about being caught, imprisoned and then deported, with a re-entry ban until you pay all costs involved, plus the time ban.

I was reading a quote about Illegals from Pakistan, by an illegal Pakistani.  It was from UK, but I feel it would be similar here:

'Dogs are treated better than illegal immigrants in this country!'
Pakistani who overstayed by FIVE years tells of anger at system, and that she is angry at the way illegal immigrants are treated.

Illegals must realise they are breaking the law, and can, and should, be treated like criminals.  Just like we are in their countries, if we break the law.

PS: Dogs need to be licenced, and with no licence (read Visa), they can be executed (put down).
illegal immigrants are actually treated better than illegal dogs.  ;)

Put simply, there is no life here in Australia for illegals....

yes you can

globalmayordreams wrote:

yes you can

and then get arrested and deported, and hopefully banned for life :)

Hello everyone,

We do not encourage illegal advice here.

Thank you for your comprehension.

thanks to all friends who gave useful info regarding to my enquiry

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : inappropriate content.