Looking for friends in Manama (female only)

Hi guys :)
I'm moving to Manama in 2 months and would love to get acquainted with a few people to make my move a bit less intimidating :)

Hello. I plan to move to Bahrain soon but will be coming there in the next 2-3 months!  Would love new friends!

Ok gentlemen, just a reminder to all of you that this topic is for...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/c9/dd/eac9dd98b5fa4073fc278410f3e64d8a.gif

I will be watching this topic thread to keep all of you on your best behaviour... if you get my meaning! If not, it will be to say goodbye to some of you.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

haha cool :)

Don't worry girls, most people get anxious about moving and making friends, but once you get here you will be fine.
There are lots of events and activities you can join and you will meet lots of like minded people on the island

hello i hope this thread is not too old.. i am new  and looking to make friends.  i seems a lot more intimidating than i had first imagined...

any suggestions of meet ups etc would be highly appreciated.  ta

If you join one of the expat clubs you will make friends very easily

Josnuggles wrote:

If you join one of the expat clubs you will make friends very easily

I second this idea. A great way to meet new like-minded people.

I'm sure you are already in Bahrain. hope you have figured out how the island is and hooked up with well manner friends. stay blessed

Hey everyone. I just joined this site..

Id like to meet new people too.. i hope this thread isn't too old

It's not "Girl's Only," but the Expat Club has an event coming up and there are a few of us ladies. ^^

*hint hint*

Hi
Would you like to be my friend

Hi girls, I came to Manama 10 days ago and stay in Seef area. If anyone wants to meet for coffee? :)

welcome to bahrain , i wish you will enjoy staying here,im here to meet a new female friends, i would like to meet you for a coffee

Hi Moonie, nice to meet you! If you have time: let's meet tomorrow or the day after? What are your plans? We could arrange a meet up at about 11 or 12 in Seef Mall or City Center Mall: what do you think? :))) My phone's xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

U welcome

U welcome Hi
Happy morning :)