New members of Bangladesh forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Bangladesh forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bangladesh if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Bangladesh forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi everybody
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh
Travelling is my hobby.
I like to make friends,meet new peoples
Learn new experience.
My profession is business.
I am doing export, import,travel n tourism and clothing business.
I do consulting to get visa to many countries...
If u need anything u can knock by
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi everyone
I grew up in Saudi Arabia.. After a lot of trying to understand my passion and drive, I have found that there are two things I really feel comfortable with.. one is business and another is writing(blogging). so looking forward to taking these passions into a full time career

Raksmax

Reason : Please register in the business directory.

any body can help me how i will get china visit visa as a bangladeshi expat.

Hi everyone!

I am from the oldest part of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka is a very old city in the world which has a rich history. Hindu Kings and Mughal Sultans were always interested about Dhaka. They built a lot of monuments in Dhaka which are now the pride of our city.
I have visited India, Dubai, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, France, Germany and some of the other countries of the European Union. That means Travelling is my hobby.
Making friends and meeting new people is my passion. I am a businessman as well as a social worker.
My company is an enlisted firm with Ministry of Defense Purchase. We also export Organic products like Jute and cotton including many items.

Hi,
Thanks for opening this topic and as an old expat-blog lover i am feeling really honored that you guys open your page for Bangladesh. When i was in Dubai, i used this blog site for various info. I am so happy to introduce myself and here is my brief description-

Name: Zakir Hosen
Designation: Managing Director
Company: xxx
Email: xxx
Web site: xxx
Blog: xxx
Community page: xxx

Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553869

Thanks! 

Closed