New members of the Kyrgyzstan forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kyrgyzstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kyrgyzstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi this is Marcel.
Im Dutch and have lived in Kyrgyzstan between oct-2005 and oct- 2010. About 1.5 years in Osh and 3.5 yrs in Bishkek.
Will move again to Kyrgyzstan, this time to Osh, most likely as of June 2014 till the end of the year.
I work for an Belgium investment company.
Any expats in Osh? Dont hesitate to contact me.
best regards,
Marcel

hey
Thanks for inviting us on board.
Am trying to work on some projects with Kyrgyzstan. I would like to know more about business opportunities there.

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

hi,i m sorry i posted wrong information about myself :( currenty i m citizen and staying in Egypt and looking for job in Moscow as i m very professional doctor and priority of muly launguages given me a plus as well

Hi all,
My name is Yannick. I am a French citizen and I am living in Kyrgyzstan since 7 years. I am working here as consulting agent for any kind of leisure, business, project that foreigners need when they decide to move or travel in Kyrgyzstan.
This country is really beautiful with nice people, nice traditional culture and beautiful landscape....
That's always a pleasure to meet people, expats and enjoying the life in a place which isn't your home country...
Cheers and hope to meet some expats, tourists or new welcome foreigners.

Hi, I am  new to this forum so want to say hello! I would like to know what it is like for British expats to live in Kyrgyzstan, we are working for a school there, hiring British teachers to this information would be very useful. Many thanks.

Hi, I think it's really interesting for them to travel and leisure in Kyrgyzstan. Pound is pretty good to som (85 to 1), and they won't have any problems with rent or food payment.  But what's important is to remember about not trusting very much to the people they just meet . Cause they may want just to use foreigners cash or charge extra in a taxi.
Consult with the locals in case of such questions.
Best
Marina

Thanks, very useful.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751354

Thanks!

Closed