Helping those people who are looking for new jobs

Dear ,
   Its Ahmad i was in HR Agency before now i am doing other work i join this plate form to help all people who wants to get job in UAE. I will provide you full support,help,guidness and i have almost 22000 emails address of different compaines in UAE. Feel free to contact thanks

Hi sir,

Do you have an email, Ican send you my CV.

I'm realley interested to move to UEA next year or even this year if i've got any job opportunity.

thank you and best regards.

PM sent. Thank you ahmad for sharing this one.

hey ahmed i just came cross reading your message ..Actually i think it's gonna be very interesting to meet you  ..well i'm looking forward someone to help me getting a job in UAE but unfortunatly i didn't find the right solution may able to apply a job in Dubai or in other place in uae .so what do u think ?

kind regards

mohammed from Algeria

Hi Ahmed. My name is Richard presently in Lagos-Nigeria, but with the passionate desire to professionally relocate to the UAE asap. I have over 6 years working experience in Flight Operations haven worked both with Skyway Aviation Handling Company and Etihad Airways in Lagos as an 'Airport Operations Supervisor ', and being Nebosh HSE certified + an Msc degree in Public Administration. What advise do you have for me and how can you be of assistance? Thanks for your concern.

Well it will be interesting to how many people can their jobs with your help. by the way that is a good way to help peoples.

Dear Mr. Ahmad,  am Onapa Eunice from Uganda. First and fore most i would like to thank you for your good heart to help those who are looking for the jobs in UAE. Now am also seeking for job opportunities in UAE how are you going to help me?  Your kind consideration i will highly appreciate. Thanks.

Sir,

Would be great if you could share d contacts.

I am in need of job in Shipping  field.

Any help would be greatful.

Regards,
Lance

Hi
I am an Iranian lady. 48 years old. I was working in Iran more than 20years and also in Kuwait for 5 years.I was one of the.best clerk in offices. I know  fast typing, computer ICDL, internet. photoshop,....
I know English, Persian and some.Arabic

Please let me know,.if i have chance to get job 

Thanks
Ms. Shide

Dear Mr.Ahmed,

My name is Vijesh and I have around 12 years of experience in Accounts/Finance field and 7 years experience in Dubai. I am looking for a job now.

Please provide me some details.

Regards,

vijesh

Hi happy to heard about you, I am looking job for two types 1 safety officer. 2) Teacher for mathematics.  I am graduate in mathematics $ physics also I have 8 years experience in teaching mathematics plz suggest me about this and I have also good knowledge of safety. Plz give some advice Thanks and ragards

Hi dear plz help me I have 10 days here in Dubai Ican send you CV and you may help me if u can? I am graduate in mathematics need som job for my start here in thanks a lot

Hello all

Kindly note that for job hunt, all you have to do is drop your cv resume in the appropriate section of the site : Jobs offers in United Arab Emirates.

Please beware of possible scams on the internet related to work proposals.

If asked for money to get a job, you are 99% sure of being scammed.

-----------

@ahmad111951 : Place an advert in the section mentionned above please so as to help those seeking employment.

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed

Closed