Emirates non-cabin crew jobs

Hi all,
I have applied for a few non cabin crew jobs with Emirates. Since January, one of the applications is showing the status "application under review". All others are the same status "application received" . Does any one has something to share about the time they make to process applications? Is there any chance for hope?

Hi

Yes ,It take 8 month I think because I applied before,they will contact to only shortlist candidate
for Interview.
if they dont ,means your not on their list.
but they keep all application,and you should refresh your profile again.

good luck! :top:

Hi Sevda,
Thank you for replying. May I know your experience? Did they call you for an interview?

Hi again and your welcome  :) 

they did call me ,but it was hard for Iranian Nationality,only in UAE  :(

Hi friend,
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Your welcome  :)

good luck! :top:

hi,
first answer is it sounds hope.  they have received it and considered among those to be short listed for interview.  how long?  that's not sure. lots of factors depends,  like its it an urgent requirement?  is the interview panel manager n other officers free to conduct the interview  etc.
good luck.... :)

Hello everyone   :)
Has anyone of you ever applied for a position in the Emirates group different from cabin crew? And have you ever done a skype interview?  you can also send me private message! Thanks

Depend on time of year. But usually about 6-9 months

Hi mate,

I have also been looking for a status change since long. It has been in "application received"  for 2 months or so. Please let me know when you see a change in your statuses. :)

Hi! I had the same application status "application under review". I was wondering why it is not changing since I'm already done with the final interview, It should have changed to "Interview Completed". Does it mean I did not get the job?

Hello! My application has been in Status : "Application Under Review" Since October 19.

I actually had a final interview Oct. 28 with hiring managers from Dubai and NYC. (Non Cabin Crew Position).

They indicated it would take 15 days to get an answer but nothing so far and my status hasn't been updated since before my interview.

Warmest regards,

Rocio.

for cabin crew job in UAE if you need let me know or email at ([email protected])

hi
my name is mohamed from Algeria im graduated from the university as a master degree international law and international relations speaking 5 languages english french italian and dutch arabic included

so can i get some advices from u be able to hire a job as a cabin crew

kind regards