Information visa

i'm going to move on 5 december from bangkok to siem rep then after 5 days i must come back to thailand, if I want to spend my new year for 3 days in sihanoukville when I'm going to cross over again the boarder line I have to pay again the entrance fee? and which type of visa  can you suggest me to get? tourist or business one?

yes, you have to repay it, well in this case just pay it the so called "ordinary visa" can be extended for 1,3,6 or 12 months and only the 6 and 12 months are multiple entry. And the cost a little bit more then the 30 or 35$ for the visa at arrival. Btw, the "business visa" is called since last year ordinary visa and it seems you dont need it

From what I can tell, you will return to Thailand on December 10th. Then, you wish to return to Cambodia again around the end of December?

I do not think Tourist visas are "multiple entry". I believe they are only "single entry". Personally, if that is all you are going to do, your early trip in December, and then for New Years, I wouldn't bother with paying the extra money for a business visa. The business visa is going to cost more initially, and it is only for one month as well.

Just buy a tourist visa when you enter to go to Siem Reap. Then, when you return to visit Sihanoukville, buy another tourist visa.

HTH

Paul

kikko78 wrote:

i'm going to move on 5 december from bangkok to siem rep then after 5 days i must come back to thailand, if I want to spend my new year for 3 days in sihanoukville when I'm going to cross over again the boarder line I have to pay again the entrance fee? and which type of visa  can you suggest me to get? tourist or business one?