Exit Re-entry visa

I have recently moved to Saudi Arabia and work as an English lecturer at a govt college. Could anyone guide me like if I want to visit the UAE, Bahrain, etc. what is the right procedure?
Regards

Hello there Nassergorsi,

Since you posted on the wrong forum, your post has been moved to the United Arab Emirates forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Nassergorsi, if you'r planning to have your vacation in UAE you need to get a tourist visa and also it is important to have exit & re-entry visa from saudi so that you can exit to saudi arabia and comeback again. think this might help.  :)

hi
thanks for your reply. I have the resident permit of Saudi Arabia. So, I was just wondering if I wanted to go to the UAE or Bahrain etc for sight seeing.....
Could you please tell me the right procedure which I should follow to get my exit re-entry visa?

Nassergorsi wrote:

hi
thanks for your reply. I have the resident permit of Saudi Arabia. So, I was just wondering if I wanted to go to the UAE or Bahrain etc for sight seeing.....
Could you please tell me the right procedure which I should follow to get my exit re-entry visa?

You can check if you are allowed to get a Visa On Arrival depending on your nationality, if not, then I recommend you contact the UAE Embassy in Saudi Arabia and apply for a 30-day tourist visa. If you book a flight with Emirates, you can use their services to help you book a tourist visa. It is the same for other nations, I believe.

Only GCC citizens can freely move between the GCC.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply. I just read somewhere that GCC resident holder (skilled workers) can avail the facility of visa on arrival provided that they have return ticket.
However, as you have said, I will also confirm it from the embassy officials.
:)
Regards