New members of Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Sri Lanka forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sri Lanka if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello, I am rozanne.  And at the moment I am in business with fashion, like for example clothing, jewellery, handbags, perfume, makeup like basically its all about new fashion.  Also I am handling a small business with fresh flowers. I live in Sri Lanka.

Hi Patrina

So what is your first name Patrina or Rozanne?

Are you from Sri Lanka or another destination?

My wife and I got back from Sri Lanka a couple of weeks ago and are seriously interested
in living there so I would like to gather as much information as possible.

So could you tell me about day to day living- I've got to start somewhere

Where in SL do you live?

I'm a Graphic designer - I've spent the last 45 years in publishing.
The last 15 years I spent as an Art Director for one of the UKs biggest publisher  DK

Iam from srilanka my city is Kandy now iam working in dubai last 15 years

Hi, I am Jana (Slovak - Europe) and new in SL and I would like to ask you if is here any weekly/monthly meeting of expats in Colombo city? Meetings where i can know new people and have some good food or drink. I know that in Europe it is working on monthly basis.

Hi Jana
Welcome to Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka is a small country and a lot of expats are living here.
But unfortunately we couldnt organize a meeting yet tho we have tried several times.
Members only talk but hereafter no news from them.
But in many countries they are organizing and having a lot of fun.
If you are interested, please try to gather people.
If you will invite in a new thread, members may write to you for sure, so please try.

Cheers
Mal

Hey,

I am Ravi, have been in Colombo a couple of months and looking forward to making new friends and know the place better.
I handle the business interests of an FMCG company here.
Do write on things to do, hangouts and networking etc !

cheers,

Ravi

Hi Ravi
Welcome to expat.com and welcome to my beautiful country!
Cheers
Mal

Hi Mal,

I'm a professional writer living in Colombo and would like to share your views and thoughts....

Cheers,

Shaminda

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising/promotion of your services on the forum please. Kindly register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone... I'm Jem... and I'm in love with a Sri Lankan *sigh*

Hi Jem,

We all love the place !!

Cheers,

Ravi

Hello, my name is Steven. My wife and I moved to Sri Lanka from the U.S. October 28. We're enjoying life here in this amazing country. We're still adjusting, of course, but we love exploring and we're having a great time learning to shop, learning Sinhala, and battling mosquitos!

hi sir you bothe of welcome to my sri lanka   and have a enjoi your vacation

Hi all my name is Paul from uk coming upto retirement age so will be over in a few months looking for some were to rent then buy,we like weligama area any thoughts ??

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553918

Thanks! 

Closed