Anyone New to Nürnberg? Would love to meet You!

Hi! I'm 22 (soon to be 23) and just moved to Germany from DC! I'm an Au Pair and will be living in Germany for the next year (May 2015). I would love to meet some people and make friends!

Hi DCSportsFan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Priscilla

Hey DCSportsFan,

My private messaging is disabled for now because I haven't been very active here (Sorry!) But I received your message.

I've actually been here since last July and I'm really enjoying it here! I've actually been here since last July and I'm really enjoying it here!

I actually live in Fürth, just outside Nürnberg but I can get there quite fast. I actually live in Fürth, just outside Nürnberg but I can get there quite fast.

Yeah maybe we can meet up for a coffee or something soon!
How are you finding being an au pair here? How is your German? Mine is quite bad but I go to classes twice per week so it's slowly but surely improving.

Vielen Danke,

Declan.

Hi,

NIce to hear from you. I'm Kumar, would like to meet you. I'm new to the city

Thanks

Sorry, my computer went a little crazy. I tried to copy and paste what I had typed into the private message but for some reason it pasted more than once haha!

Lol that's okay, I figured you just accidentally copied it twice or something :D

I am New in Nuremberg now :)

Hi farhan,

People are selfish basically... If you are rich with a Ferrari car in your profile pic; even strangers will want to become your close pals even if you are new to City.

Kindly don't expect too much from people. Anyway nice to meet you!

:)

Next time i will take pic Near Ferrari

hope to get some action then.

Senthil_Germany wrote:

Hi farhan,

People are selfish basically... If you are rich with a Ferrari car in your profile pic; even strangers will want to become your close pals even if you are new to City.

Kindly don't expect too much from people. Anyway nice to meet you!

I don't think that's the case ... Nürnberg is a friendly city, you just have to take the time to meet new people and don't expect to meet loads of people so quickly. Just give it a chance Senthil_Germany ;)

Hello DC!
Interesting to know whether your friend hunting payed out! I'll be heading to Nürnberg myself now in September for 6 months; Without knowing a word in German (except the standard, Ja, nein, danke..I'm counting on them being sufficient to survive!)
How you finding the city of Nürnberg so far?

Hi , we can meet there is a lot of people coming from several other countries , contact us by internet : *** , have a nice time , Peter .

gosh how i wish i meet some friends here in numburg who can speak tagalog and english,,

mabuhay

Hi,
Welcome to you, would be glad to meet all of you guys, do not know much people here in Nürnberg :)

Ohhh :cheers:

Hi i am Indrajeet from India.Nuremberg is wonderful city.. I have been living here for past 2 months.
If anyone is near to Hauptbahnhof let me know we can catch up for a coffee.

Hi Declan, hope you're fine. What school are you attending for the German course? in the evening? Could you please give me more details concerning the price and the quality also? On the other hand, do you know if there are shared accommodations in Nuremberg or its surrounding? Thank you :-)

Hy! You still in Germany ? I would like to meet

Hello everyone!
I'll be moving to Nuremberg soon and since I don't know anyone there it would be great to meet new people.
Does anyone know if there are more British expats living in this area?

Thanks a lot!

Hei there,

I've just moved a couple of months ago in Nürnberg for a job, would be really happy to meet some other expats around here. :)

Are there any expat meetings?

let meet in Nürnberg
im American Indian in Nürnberg
we have a lot meeting anyone wants to meet up
send me email

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there.

Nurnberg is lovely place to living in Germany which I wish to be there soon. I need a friend's from there... I can be contact: ***..

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello dunmannp,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Please note that this is an old thread and you may not get any replies from here.

Since you are new, I recommend that you introduce yourself here:
New members of the Germany forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread closed]