LOOKING FOR FILIPINO FRIENDS IN HANOI

Hello kababayan!

I'll be in Hanoi starting August 22 and is looking for Filipino friends/network in the area.

Please feel free to send me a message here. Thanks!

Have a nice trip, enjoy and goodluck!

Hi Ice, I'm Bob actually I'm just new here at Hanoi also this Sept. lng and wala pa ko nakikitang pinoy d2 sa 22o lng.
well I'm happy to found one now :-)

Hi Bob,

I'm Vnese, not Filipino, is it ok? Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Have a nice day!

Heiii
I will come soon to hanoi after a visit amazing philippines.i will be happy to know and to travel with nice people
See u

Hi are you still here in Hanoi? i am a filipino and looking for some fellow pinoys too. hehe

Hello kababayan! Filipina po ako. Will be in vietnam, hanoi soon :)

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

When posting to the Vietnam (Anglophone) Forum or other Anglophone forums, please post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

lily_09 wrote:

Hello kababayan! Filipina po ako. Will be in vietnam, hanoi soon :)

Hi Lily... good luck and happy trip going to Hanoi. Hope you find a Filipino group there in Hanoi. Are you going for a visit or work?

Visit :) thank you very much!

hi nice to met you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : expat blog is not a dating website

Hi nice to meet you.Hope you have a great time here in Vietnam.

If you need any help like showing you around Hanoi, feel free to contact me ***

Best regards!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.
lily_09 wrote:

Visit :) thank you very much!

Cool.. how many days do you plan to stay there? Unfortunately, I dont know anyone there. But if you will visit HCM im sure I can help you regarding Filipino group there.

Sorry I lives in ho chi minh not Hanoi
:D

heya all! i'll be in Hanoi in time for Tet celebration this Feb 2016. hope to meet fellow Filipinos to celebrate Tet, Vienamese as well. see you there. cam on