I wanna move to Germany - What is the easiest way?

Hello , I'm Egyptian man working as Accounting manager and hope to move to Germany , what is the easiest way?

Thanks

Ashraf Sayed El Ahl wrote:

Hello , I'm Egyptian man working as Accounting manager and hope to move to Germany , what is the easiest way?

Thanks

Find a job, a company in Germany which needs your skills.  You also should be able to speak German to have a decent chance of getting a job.  Once you do that, moving to Germany should be possible.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Thanks Romaniac for your kind reply, would you please provide me with the best recruitment web site through which I can find an appropriate job offer?

Thank you in advance

This link will take you to a web-site where you can upload your CV and lists available jobs.

There will be other similar web-sites; Google is your friend.

Believe me I'm searching for a job in Germany since 3 years ago by using my friend Google but I got no reply :(

Ashraf Sayed El Ahl wrote:

Believe me I'm searching for a job in Germany since 3 years ago by using my friend Google but I got no reply :(

In those 3 years, have you made the effort to learn German?

Romaniac

Yes I attended some classes for the first level but I'm still a beginner.

From a quick look on Google, I reckon if you're a qualified Chartered Accountant, you'll have no problem getting a job (practically anywhere).  The problem will be if you're not a fluent German speaker, then you are severely limiting yourself.   Send e-mails to International Companies such as EY, KPMG, PwC, BDO, Deloitte, etc where your English and Arabic may be of some use.

If you're not a qualified Chartered Accountant, then you're probably wasting your time looking for an accountancy job anywhere, with no language skills, there will be hundreds of accountants looking for work that can speak the local language.

The other thing you have to factor in is that Germany is currently inundated with refugees and asylum seekers, many of whom will be qualified professionals looking for work.

Best of luck in your project.

I so much appreciate your valuable advice and will take it in consideration.

Thank you bro  :)

uhhh, book a flight here I guess? Things are easier to do when you're in the country :)

Learn German

Hi,  as a foreigner who has lived  graduated and speaks fluent German i will give you a  good piece of advice.it all depends on what you want to do there.First i will start  with a scenario that you would live and work there.
Points to note:
Do you have a long stay visa?? or rather work permit?
if you are not an EU CITIZEN YOU MUST GET HEALTH INSURANCE.by way of working,getting married to an EU citizen ,applying  for asylum or be a student.
To find a decent job ,your language skills should be close to native speaker ..in other words you will need to re- do your degree in Germany or rather take on language courses for at most 2-3 years but it isnt a guarantee that you will still find  a job.
Im my opinion apart from going as a Student to invest more in yourself, or be married and your partner looks after you, its is just wasted time .
if someone has a decent job in home country with good qualifications, there is no need to subject your self to that kind of senseless life.The more time you spend in Germany the  more you conform to that low life style and get caught up in  a rat race.
Social life for foreigners is almost zero unless you meet some from your home country and Germans are always skeptical about things or people they dont know.It would take you alot of time getting integrated and worst of all  being accepted in your job and society there.
My conclusion unless you are young , dynamic, want to experience something for a while , i wouldnt advise anyone of sane mind to   go there.Hope this helps. dont hesitate to contact me if you need any info