Filipino Community in Jakarta

Hi To All,

Is there any Filipino Community or church within Gatot Subroto or Menara Jamsostek? This is my first time to visit Jakarta. Hope to meet my fellow kababayans on 22 November :)

Thank you.
Rex

Hi to all!
That's the same I have is there any Filipino community in Jakarta?
I wanted to move there as well, as I'm am married to Indonesian man.
I been to many blogs seeking for an answer but all of them we're saying different things! Which makes more confusing.

I am a Filipino and I have been here in Jakarta for over 2 years. Im unaware if there is a filipino community here. I have seen groups of Pinoys around though but thats it. If you want to meet other Pinoys here, just search on the NETWORK link on this site and personalise your search to Pinoys..

You working there?
How you get there?
I'm filipina married to an Indonesian man 6years already but I'm not expat yet

Anisahmahdi wrote:

You working there?
How you get there?
I'm filipina married to an Indonesian man 6years already but I'm not expat yet

Yes Im working here. My company arranged everything.
Depending on your definition of expat, yes Im an expat because Im living outside the Philippines :)

most of kabayans...eat together at fx sudirman...if you wanna meet up...kaway kaway kabayan

The Philippine Women's Association just recently held its Christmas Party. The Philippine Embassy likewise just held its Christmas Party. The Philippine Business Club is also open for membership. Then there are Philippine Golf Associations, Philippine Basketball Club, Filcomin Bowling Club, Couples for Christ, Singles for Christ, and UP Alumni Association Indonesia, which will hold its Christmas Party this Saturday.

There is a Facebook Page Pinoy Community in Jakarta.

I suggest you register at the Philippine Embassy so that you can be included in the email loop or join the mailing list of Pinoys in Jakarta FB Page.