African Hair Salon in Amman?

Hello my name is Aida and I am new to Amman. Does anyone know where I can get my hair done, specifically a salon that can deal with African hair? I would like to get a press and Curl and something that is not too expensive since I am a student. please message me and let me know.

I have not heard of any African haIr Salon. There is none to my knowledge. However, there are two girls that can braid African hair. They can come to your house to do it. IM if you need contacts.

I found.one women who braided my hair for 100 dinar including extensions but if you can find another person who is able to do it for less please let me know

I think a 100 jd is so expensive if u were to compare it w average hair salons in Amman. Unless it's a five star hair salon in a fancy hotel.
But I think that I have noticed a hair salon beside Mukhtar Mall beside Sport City traffic circle that has posters for men or maybe women that had their hair done as an african style. Maybe u can pass by and check out that one :)

Unfortunately that is how much we pay to braid African hair because to my knowledge only two people can do it. I have seen the Salon your are talking about and also wondered if they can indeed braid beyond the cornrows they have advertised. Aida - yes, we pay JD50 - JD70 for braiding, and JD20 for the extensions so yes that's about right. Next time you go home, bring your own extensions.

hi,am new in amman nd i knw braiding especially kenyan styles

IM your contacts please Dencia and welcome!

Trying to find someone who can do my Mother's hair (Elderly Black Woman) If anyone has any references, please hit me.

Regards
Ahmawan

Thax a lot dencia am interested kindly ur contacts plz

Come here in swefieh lorro cappili salon.

I'm looking for someone that can do some African braids

Hi...am Esther n am new here in Amman.pls I want to know the type of a chemical n oil I can use on my hair...somebody help me

Hi . Could u please help me in finding the lady who does braids for African hair ???
My number is

Best regards,
Amani

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Peace and blessings Sis

I know a sister that does hair. Her name is Esther. Hit her inbox as she is in this convo..

i need someone who can braid my hair am new here in jordan pliz hit my inbox even if is worthy u come in my house especialy friday il pay

Hi I'm looking for someone who can braid my hair for me in Jordan! I am natural and want to help my hair grow with braid extensions. If you know anyone IM plz.

Naiym wrote:

Hi I'm looking for someone who can braid my hair for me in Jordan! I am natural and want to help my hair grow with braid extensions. If you know anyone IM plz.

good that you edited your post... No private contact No. if you did, you will get hardhack

Not sure what you mean by 'hardhack', it's just a shrub.

mohdq2002 wrote:

good that you edited your post... No private contact No. if you did, you will get hardhack

Xeeschan wrote:

Not sure what you mean by 'hardhack', it's just a shrub.

mohdq2002 wrote:

Sorry i mean: headache

Hello
My name is Aisha. I am one month old in Amman. To all the ladies searching for someone who can do african hair, write me here I do african hair, especially braids.

Best Regards
Aisha

Welcome to the forum Aisha,

You can also post an ad in the DIRECTORY section in menu bar. This will help more people notice your services.

Good luck
Z

aishaamman wrote:

Hello
My name is Aisha. I am one month old in Amman. To all the ladies searching for someone who can do african hair, write me here I do african hair, especially braids.

Best Regards
Aisha

Yea I noticed that contact info was removed by the admin and I ran across another post that told us not to share it.

Yes Naiym,

Usually the posts with personal contact info are removed because majority of times, they get misused by people, but the forum gets the blame.

Business and service details on the other hand can be registered in the DIRECTORY section.

Good luck
Z

Naiym wrote:

Yea I noticed that contact info was removed by the admin and I ran across another post that told us not to share it.

yes, please dont write any private contact details.

Hi
I'm also looking for some one to do my braids, I was wondering did you find any one?

Hi everyone who is interested in offering their services,

Below is the link to the section for hairdressers in Amman. There are a lot of people on this thread who are looking to get their hair braided. It would be really helpful for everyone to find your businesses listed on this page.

Hairdressers in Amman

Good luck
Z

Can you box braid

Hi aisha plz send me your number for details

well lucky I could do my hair by myself, gosh 100 JD to braid hair??? this is crazy lol

I hav one year in Amman but hav never make my hairstyle cox I don't know where I can found  africa style

Vionahnyamoita wrote:

I hav one year in Amman but hav never make my hairstyle cox I don't know where I can found  africa style

reread the post  :top:

Hey can you give me the girls name and numbers so I can get my hair braided.... I'm here in Amman.. Please and thank you

How were the braids when you got them done?

Hello, am new in Amman... Abunser if am not wrong and am looking for a salon that can braid my African hair or a person who can do it at home at a favourable price...

Hello Aisha,
I'd like to know if you're still in Amman and if you still do braids.
I would like to do braids.

Thanks

Hi Aida,
Could you pls send me the contact of the woman who did your hair? I am dying to get my hair braided and tired of looking like einstien all the time :-)

Cheers,
Dania

Hi
I am new in Amman and desperately need someone to braid my hair with extensions. Could you please let me know where I can go?
Thanks,
Dania

This topic is quite old and unfortunately no one seems to have contact details.
And the member who said she can do it, is inactive for almost a year.
Don't expect a reply from her.

Hi. Too bad as looks like a biz opportunity for someone ;)

I get requests for the contacts as I had posted a similar thread. Kindly note that I no longer have the contacts and I'm not in Jordan.

Btw. There are no salons exclusively for African hair in Amman (unless that has since changed).  So next time you see someone with braids on the streets, you might want to stop them and ask who did it for them. ;)

All the best!

Here's a thought. There are a number of shops selling hair extensions and braids near the Galleria Mall. check around
Abd Al Rahim Al Haj Mohammed Street and other streets in the area.

Ask the shop attendants or customers in there.  I'm very sure they can advice where to go and have them fixed. Especially for hair extensions, many Jordanian women are using them so most salons should be able to fix these at least.

Hope this helps?