Looking for job opportunity in Pondicherry for European female

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask the forum if anyone knows of any opportunities for Czech (European) female in Pondicherry. I have tried apply directly to 2 companies as well as approaching the local employment agency, connecting on LinkedIn but I didn't get anywhere.

I am Executive Assistant/Office Manager by profession but I am also experience in customer service, hospitality & tourism, marketing and HR. I speak English/Czech, Russian and Italian with very limited Tamil.

Any leads or tips would be much appreciate it!

Thank you

Zuzana

as far as i know its very difficult for a non indian national to get work but you might want to work as an translator in some local tour company .

naukri& monster will workout

Gagan, thank you for your suggestion for tour guide, I have contacted agencies but no response.

Murugesanme, thank you but you are stating the obvious. I have tried all these websites without any results that is why I posted here if anyone knew about particular opening.

Hi, you can work for me if you have good English writing skills! PM me for more information! Thanks!

you will have to come and live here and go for personal interviews you might have a good chance in the hospitality and tourism industry

Hi,
We are seeking for a full time working BUSINESS PARTNER - FEMALE with management skills, Go-getter, Presentable, highly motivated, mobile/with two wheeler and willing to take over and handle the business independently. New comers will be trained on job.
We are well established real estate Brokerage firm of repute has been in the business for Past three decade and we deal with all the reputed builders across Bangalore, we are member of BRA-I Bangalore Realtors Association of India and NAR-I National Association of Realtors India. Location Bangalore... Profit Share 50 % This is opportunity of lifetime..Only serious female under 30-35 years must be in a position to invest 3 to 5 lakhs.. are welcome..Shortlisting is in process will be finalized within a month. whatsapp me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hey zuzana i have come across a few nice work oppurtunities in the health and well ness sector and travel and torism sector if you still looking for a job do contact me......

Hi everybody,

All those who are looking for a job and those who have a job to offer,i invite you to post in the appropriate section > Jobs in Pondicherry. In this section, it will be easier to post more detailed ads.

-------------

@ khanblr > I invite you to register your company in the business directory >  Real estate in Pondicherry  and to post your ad for business partner in the classifieds > Business partners section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi all,

I am sorry but I did not receive any notification of your messages. I will try to reply individually now

Kind regards

Zuzana

Hi call me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop adverts of rentals only in HOUSING section above. Thank you

I am hoping to move in 2018 I'm a sales executive in finance.
I'm wondering how difficult it is to find work in India?