Start-ups and IT scene in Da Nang

Hi I am a Software Developer from SF.  I am currently staying in a Da Nang and I hope to stay long term.  I am having trouble looking for meetups/hackathons/IT companies here.  I'm interested in working for start-ups, but most of them are in Saigon/Hanoi.  I don't mind relocating, but Da Nang is pretty sweet.  Does anybody know where I can go/who to talk to?

Thanks

There is a startup weekend which will take place in Da Nang around 20-23rd this month. You can just google it.
It will be tough if you don't read Vietnamese though.
There is also a Facebook group for technologists  in Da Nang who are interested in startup things, news and events. You can also search for it and ask to join. If you cannot find those, let me know Ill post the links here.

Techinasia.com has an article about startup in Vietnam, if you haven't read it I recommend you to.
Again, like every where else, there's more buzz than essential.

I don't know of any hackathon or similar events in Da Nang. There seems to be no VC funded startups in Da Nang (yet). It's pretty much at the beginning, and we need many more hands to make it happen. So welcome to Da Nang!

Hi these are great leads, thank you.  I can speak and read Vietnamese (I'm Vietnamese Californian), so that shouldn't be a problem.  I'd like to find some internships or anything.  Most of my work has been online since I do remote work.  I find meet-ups helpful thank you.