START A INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN SRILANKA

I WANNA START A INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN SRILANKA. I HV DONE FULL RESERACH ABOUT IT AN  SURE IT WILL MAKE PROFIT.

IM SEARCHING A BUSINESS PARTNER /PARTNERS TO START IT

I CAN INVEST MY SHARE

CONTACT [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Hi ANTONAK,

Can you please avoid using Caps lock on the forum please? It will help to make your post more friendly, as actually Caps locks mean shouting.

I also invite you to post an advert in the business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka. This might surely help.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

sure and thanks

Dear Sir,

What kind of research have you done on start up an international school in Sri Lanka. I have also posted similar topic. I am interested.

What is your business plan?

Thank you

Regards
TG

Hi  I saw your thread.  Did you find a partner?   Interested
Rgds

I don't mind looking atbthisnoption if it's still open and if you can share more details. Regards

Dear All,
I would like join with partners and start an International School which will cater to IGCSE - CIE Syllabus pattern. I know that Sri Lanka has a lot of Edexcel schools. Comparatively speaking CIE offers a lot of choice and is better in quality. I will be a working partner and will be implementing a lot of activity based education platforms. This will include reading, writing, speaking activities for English; workbooks & lab for mathematics; labs and activities for science and social studies and a STEaM lab. I have 16 years of leading a school from the start and building a strength. Building a school - infrastructurewise, culturewise, social mediawise is my forte. I have studied in Sri Lanka and India. Have worked in different parts of India and have a wide network of teachers - worldwide from whom I have gained experience.

Regards,
Karthikeyan N

Is this in idea stage or do we have a proposal? Do you have a cv to understand your experience in managing schools?
Regards

Dear Chandraleka,
This is in the idea stage. I can give you my cv of my work experience of having taken up leading positions in schools of different syllabus patterns. I have worked in individual schools, group of schools, corporate schools. I also have experience in heading departments of schools in different parts of India and Europe. I have also worked in schools with different syllabus patterns - Indian, International. As I have studied in Sri Lanka long back and do know the pattern in which schools work in Sri Lanka, I can adjust. It will take time (maybe a month two) to get in touch with the current system.

Regards

I have a large property/land closer to Katugastota Town. Area lacks a proper international School. Most nearest private colleges almost 4 miles away and with the traffic it is taking more than half an hour to reach them. Area is housed to growing business and higher middle class. I am open to become a partner with anyone to make this happen else to offer my property on a long term rent.

Facility is enough to erect a new structure else existing facility can be utilized with minor repairs to startup the facility.

My family members having background in the education sector and I do have the contacts to get any approvals from the necessary authorities.

Anyone willing to venture in to education related business can PM me.

Missing factor is a sizeable investment to make it moving.

Hello everyone,

@ zeejay, a detailed advert in the Business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka will surely get more visibility on the forum and interested members will easily be able to contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

I live near a private International School, more than half an hour to get to my home during school hours. Should never buy houses near international schools. Lycium blocks Kalubowila, Gateway blocks Koswatta. anyway very good business. Sustainability is vital for long lasting results. You need to compete with so many giants in the field.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please post your job offer in the job section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Shankar15

Please post your ad in the jobs section, top of this page.

hello all

all of you discussed business. Please go to  Business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka
other thing is  starting a school is not a just business..
no body talk about Education side, facilities, syllabus....etc

Please don't just play...

have a good day

Don

Of course it will be a lucrative business and pls. let me know your Educational Background, Experience, familiarity in Sri Lanka, Financial capacity, Location preferred in Sri Lanka, etc so that I can give my thoughts. Pls. reply to xxx

Thanks and regards
Rila

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

May I have your contact telephone number pls. sent to my e.mail  xxx

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi I also interested to your topic and hope to start an Institute or a school bcz I think shairing knowledge is not a business it should be a great job. But lotz of international schools follow up profit only not the education. But if you target to provide perfect education your goal would be automatically success.If u agree with me I also joing with you as a investor.

Reason : Please recommend in the business directory.

I am based in Dubai and would be interested in educational project in Srilanka. Let's discuss more by exchanging some emails.

The cost involved in setting up an international school is very high. There is a different proposal to connect unemployed graduates with required work experience leading to job placements. Suites for the India.

Ayushstva wrote:

I am based in Dubai and would be interested in educational project in Srilanka. Let's discuss more by exchanging some emails.

Dear Ayushstva,

I am a Turkish citizen living in Colombo. I already know that foreign owned international schools are not allowed in Sri Lanka. Don't ask me how they are operating :)

If you are planning community service, I am thinking to offer vocational training based on job opportunities such as car mechanics, web designers etc.

If you are interested please let me know,

Yuksel

Hello,
I interested on your proposal and like to get to know what happens during the last few years.
Thanks,
Manoj

Very interesting. Will you pls ring or mail me?

Best Regards!

Fahmy Farook

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you

I am intrested too

Hi, Im Menuka, If you need architectural consultancy in design the school or a make a business proposal pls. contact me.

I want to invest to Start a international school in srilanka

Hi
What is  your plan of starting an international school in Sri Lanka
IC

Hi I am Interested in taking part to start an International school in Sri Lanka .Please call me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi I am Lal keerthi .I am interested in taking part to start an International school in Sri Lanka .Please call me on ***

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Lets do a brainstorming session. I can help ***

Hello @ Lal keerthi and @ CitizenshipSriLanka,

Please note that you are participating on an old thread where most members are no more active.

Should you want to share your contact details, please use the private messaging system to do so. Click on a member's photo to access the private messaging system.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

Thank you for the message and the reminder about using the private messaging system. We appreciate your guidance.

Best regards,

@lalkeerthi share your contact details please