Friends with children please!

Hi I'm Marion and I'm English and I am a teacher and have lived here for a year so feel pretty settled but would just like some more friends with children especially, I have children age 3 and 14 and as I am a teacher I get pretty bored in the holiday so please get in touch if you would like to meet up to enjoy some of the great beaches etc.

Hi there,  I am living in mon choisy with my 3 months old baby girl. We moved from uk last year. Would be more than happy to meet up any time, as I am currently not working and looking for English speaking friends. Hope to hear back from u. Anna & Mia

Hi Marion. We are a couple with a 3 month-old baby boy living in Grande Gaube. I am Allan from Oxford in England and my wife is from Mauritius. Please get in touch if you would like to meet up.

Hi Allan, I hope u are keeping well. We would love to meet up, my husband is from Mauritius, our little one is 3 months old like your baby boy, we moved up here last year from uk. Please text me on private so I can send my phone number to your wife. Hope to hear back from u. Anna

Hi nice to hear from you. My daughter is also called Mia or is that your name? Anyway we used to live near mon choisy but now live in Moka. I work full time but I am free every other weekend and I have a car. Look forward to hearing from you. Marion

Hi Allan, Nice to hear from you. We would like to meet up my husband is Mauritian and I am from Devon and Cornwall then Essex. We also moved here just over a year ago. Look forward to hearing from you. Marion

Hello, thank u so much for your reply. Definitely would like to meet up. Will text u on private my phone number. For the time being I'm not working so really flexible. Anna

Hi everybody,

Manc with Mauritian wife and 16 months old daughter here. I am in the North for now. Would love to meet some Englishmen and women. Let me know if you've arranged anything and if you don't mind us joining in.

Cheers,

Carl

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct