Wifi....

Hey Folks :)

I am one month and one day away from my next trip to the D.R. and very happy to get a jump start on some stuff I need to do.  I am at the point where I rent a condo and stay for one month, for that month I usually use the wifi that is on site but I really need something a little faster and a little more reliable.  Is it possible to sign up for a 30 day plan say with orange?  I am bringing my tablet and a bose speaker for some music but really need a good signal for my cleaning company that is in case I get an e-mail or two that are urgent.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I will be staying somewhere in the loop close to my friends @ Jolly Rogers and Baileys for coffee :)

No one month contract here on the north coast.  Most places have adequate wi/fi however if a problem where you are staying most of the restaurants have free wi/fi as well and it seems fast enough as there are always visitors signed on at these places.

Bob K

Agree with Bob I don't know any company with a monthly plan. You can purchase a "MIFI" and then recharge it but the gizmo will cost about US 75 at VIVA and then you recharge it like a phone.