Fun Activities and Places in Kenya

Hello,
Am going to be traveling to Kenya (Nirobi) for three weeks on the mid of Novermber. Am looking for fun places to visit and activities to do.

Try the museums, and historical walks. www.museums.or.ke

Thanks a lot. But since am going to be very new to Nairobi am gonna need a little bit of a detail here.

Where exactly are you going to be in Kenya?  Depending with the location there are different things you can do which makes it hard to generalize it as its depends with the part of the country you will be stationed. Another question how long for do you want to experience your entertainment for? Are you a family or individuals that's also a contribution  factor I would say. But most importantly  try to stay safe at the moment lots of threat going around. Cheers; I can advice you accordingly although am  but  back in Michigan.any time shoot me an email in case of any questionsugar or advice am more than happy to help where I can.

Thanks
Jossie!

I suggest that you check the 'Tripadvisor' Kenya Forum.  This is more aimed at travellers.

There are a lot things to do and places to visit in Nairobi. It mostly depends on your interests. You can begin by taking a day trip - kenyatraveltips.com/nairobi-safari to the various tourist attraction in Nairobi. They include the Bomas of Kenya, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum and Kazuri, a bead and pottery factory where you can shop for souvenirs. At Nairobi National Park you can see a varied wildlife population including lions, leopards, zebras, giraffes, buffalos and wildebeests. And the renowned park is only 7 km or less than 10-minute drive from Nairobi's city centre.

With a bit more time you can visit destinations that are close to Nairobi such as Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha or perhaps even Thomsons Falls. These will require a Nairobi car rental - kenyatraveltips.com/car-hire-nairobi, as the destinations are situated about an hours drive from the capital. If you have more time, you can camp and get to experience the sights and sounds of the African wild at night. Camping opens up opportunities for other activities such as rock climbing, bungee jumping and biking. Nairobi also has a lively and energetic nightlife and if you love good food, there are gourmet restaurants where you can enjoy local and international cuisine.

can try Gipsy bar in Westland,its got a lot of fun