Would love to make new friends

I'm Ivan from Uganda. Im a hydrogeologist of 15 yrs experience serking for new challenges. Hoping to relocate to Accra in two weeks time. Would love to make new friends coz I know no body in Ghana. Would love to link up to u guys before my flight.***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Ivan,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Accra forum so that you may link up with the other members.

On what purpose are you going to Ghana ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Ivan,
Welcome to Ghana. This is a very good & safe place with friendly people. Let me know when you are landing, will try to connect you.

Ali

u.  are always wellcom dear.  I would like to reaceave u as a frean.  I am in kumasi Ghana.

i woul like to be friends with you

Dear sir , you Are welcome to make friends.let know time your  are coming try to inform me ok thanks.Am also in Singapore now but to night am flying back to Ghana so l think l will get time for you now okay. But let me know your purpose of coming to Ghana.

Thanks.

David Oppong Smith.

Hi Ali

Been getting hard time to log onto this forum for reasons I can't tell.
I arrived on 24th October in Accra en proceeded to Tamale after a week.  Got a bacteria infection (brucella) and I'm on a 6 weeks treatment b4 I return to Accra.

Hope we meet soonesr

Regards
Ivan

Hello David,

Sorry it took me ages to revert back to you.  Had not been possible to login lately.  I'm in Ghana since 24th Oct.  Presently in Tamale  but returning to Accra soon.

Regards en thanx
Ivan

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.

Hi!

Please reach me via 0***  I'm in Tamale en will b in kumasi this weekend.

Regards

Ivan

Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum

Take care bro. Call me on ** when you are fit & fine.

Ali

Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.