I'm looking for a English teacher for tutoring in Makati

Hi.Guy,
I'm working in Makati, i want to improve my English. I'm looking for native English speaker. Also i'd like to make new friend to practive English .Pls contact me for more information, thanks

Hello Thuhanoi and welcome to Expat.com

So as to better spread the word to find an english tutor, please drop an advert in the related field :

> Language classes in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

Hello Thuhanoi and welcome to Expat.com

So as to better spread the word to find an english tutor, please drop an advert in the related field :

> Language classes in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks alot for your advice, Kenjee

Hi there!

Have you found a teacher already? If not, drop me a personal message :-) I hope you're enjoying Manila so far.

Hi... I'm JP... native speaker, English language tutor ( British/American accent). Currently Unemployed in Montalban, Rizal, the Philippines. Let me know if you require my tutoring service or please refer me to anyone who would like to improve their English language skills.
My email= ***
Thank you.
Happy New Year!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
martinamari wrote:

Hi there!

Have you found a teacher already? If not, drop me a personal message :-) I hope you're enjoying Manila so far.

pls check your personal message. Happy new year :)

martinamari wrote:

Hi there!

pls check your personal message. Happy new year :)

NOMISE wrote:

Hi... I'm JP... native speaker, English language tutor ( British/American accent). Currently Unemployed in Montalban, Rizal, the Philippines. Let me know if you require my tutoring service or please refer me to anyone who would like to improve their English language skills.
My email= jpsimon911@ ymail.com
Thank you.
Happy New Year!

thanks your attention , Can you go to makati to teach me?

I am a native speaker from the United States.  I am a certified teacher with TEFL, TESL, and TESOL teaching endorsements. I have taught Grades 1-12, University, and Adult students, both in the classroom and private one-on-one sessions.   I am currently available for ESL Tutoring.   However, I have a few questions:

1)  Do you want one-on-one sessions ?
2)  Where would you want to sessions to be conducted?
3)  Are you interested in Skype tutoring or in-person?
4)  How many sessions per week are you interested in having ? (Frequency)
5)  How long would you want each session to be ?  (1 hr, 1.5 hrs, 2 hrs)
6)  When, what time would you want the tutoring sessions to occur ?
7)  Are you interested in Conversational English, or Having Grammar and Vocabulary lessons?

I currently reside in Venezuela, (north of Manila) so the rate, if I would have to commute there would have to be negotiated.  I use a standard rate chart for local tutoring.   

Tutorial Fees

Each tutorial session can be held with one to four students, depending on your preference.
For better learning, one-to-one sessions are highly encouraged.
Tutorial fees vary depending on the number of students per session, subject matter and location of tutorials.

Here is my contact information:

Dan Barnett

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Dan, you already have an advert in the proper section of the website
: Language classes in the Philippines, so please wait for members to contact you.

I hereby invite interested members to contact you directly through your advert.

All the best
Bhavna

hi,

I can help you with that. I live near Makati. you can hit me a message via viber or txt, ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security