Green card visa number

Hi
My sister sponsored me on a I30 family visa and the petition was approved since 2010.
It has been 5 years now and still awaiting my visa. number.
Since like forever to reach my turn. Is there any way to rush on this.
Can someone help me or advise me if there are any attorney who work on this kind of case?

Thank you ... i really need help

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please recommend your contact in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
rasel10 wrote:

Hi
My sister sponsored me on a I30 family visa and the petition was approved since 2010.
It has been 5 years now and still awaiting my visa. number.
Since like forever to reach my turn. Is there any way to rush on this.
Can someone help me or advise me if there are any attorney who work on this kind of case?

Thank you ... i really need help

The waiting time is different in every country.  Currently in the Philippines a brother or sister is waiting 22 years to come to the USA.

22 years??

It is more fast when you're sponsoring your parents or kids but if it's siblings it's usually takes up to 10 yrs

XB23 wrote:

22 years??

YES

There is a shortcuts. Unfortunately, Philiphines has the longest wait time. Currently USCIS processing applications filed in May2004.
You can go to USCIS and check priority date for the country you are sponsored from.

Sapbwdev7 wrote:

There is a shortcuts. Unfortunately, Philiphines has the longest wait time. Currently USCIS processing applications filed in May2004.
You can go to USCIS and check priority date for the country you are sponsored from.

Amazing, 2 years ago the wait was 22 years, glad to see the wait time has been cut in half.

No, there is no way to rush on it. Is someone sick and need your help in the US?

Zebarche wrote:

No, there is no way to rush on it. Is someone sick and need your help in the US?

No, everyone would have an "emergency" if it made a difference.

Usually ,you will hear from the immigration 8/10 years after ;All depend if you are married or having kids;Single individual has more chance to go quicker...

My brother has been waiting for 13 years ... they keep telling him to keep waiting ... he is in South America.
Patience!

Follower1 wrote:

My brother has been waiting for 13 years ... they keep telling him to keep waiting ... he is in South America.
Patience!

It varies by country,  the wait in the Philippines is currently 22 years.

Visa for a sponsor brother -brother may last for an average of 10/12 years;depend on country you come from and also if you have family !Single always favored.No lawyer can do anything to rush the procedure...
visa for parent-child is way quicker...