New members of the Mauritania forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mauritania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mauritania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Am a ghanaian but I now stay in mauritania for past three years. Looking for jobs but very difficult to get. Any helps from friends and love ones to get one. Thanks to everyone.

Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum. I'm an American woman who has been living in nouakchott for a little over two years. I've been married to a wonderful Mauritania man for the past 14 years and so we visited Mauritania often before we actually decided to move here. My kids and I are all very happy in Mauritania, it's even an adventure to say the least. I'm looking forward to interacting within the forum. Take care!!

Hi there,

How old are your kids? We're new here with a 10-year-old that is bored with no friends!

Hi! Good to know that you can speek English well. I was in Mauritania last month for about 6 days. That time I traveled in a car and had only been to  Nouadhibou and Chami. Now I am coming again after about 12 days, and would like to see more places.But I would like to know if there are any public buses in which I can travel to the old Saharan Towns of Ouadane, Chinguetti, Tichitt and Oualata from the capital.
  Also last time in the capital I only saw the Saudia Mosque and the Museum. Is there anything else to see in that city?
Regards
Jimmy

Hi! I am Jimmy from India. I will be coming to Mauritania for some Business Project quite often. I would be happy to catch up with some folks who speak English.
Regards
Jimmy

Ok thanks for your SMS to me wher you live now wich country in city  if don't mind please thanks.

Wat  business  you doing if don't mind please thanks. I'm coming for some  to so if you let me know thanks.

Hi! I am into mining. I am from India

Hi, my name is Sufian Kutami a American Citizen, who has roots from Portugal. I wanted to go over to Mauritania for the purpose of furthering my studies in Islam the traditional way. If anyone has any tips feel free to contact me [email protected]

Miss NewHorizonsLanguageCenter, i was wondering if you could help with supplying me with some really necessary info as to where can i purchase a house, the cost. The purchase of a vehicle and its price generally speaking. Etc...
Any kind of info you could help with would be great.

Hello Sufyan Kutami,

Kindly note that this discussion is only for the introduction of new members in the Mauritania forum.

I would suggest you to create a new discussion in the Mauritania forum so that members can give you more information.

Thank you
Yuveshen

hallo i recently came back to my country.i am here to get intouch with friends who will tell me more about mauritania.i have study english and german .and now learning french in alliance franco.
i can help with english and german .so who will me with french.
i hope to get intouch with friends soon.
wa salam. auf wieder sehen.

Hi I'm Telmo a portuguese expat now working for the past 2 weeks in Nouakchott. Hoping to make new friends. If you're wiiling to do the same, send me a message, i don't bite. Regards 😉

Sir,
I am called Yibain Eric Chia.I am a graduate from National Advanced School of Public Works Yaounde since September 2004 with a BSc Degree in Rural Engineering.
I started working in the field since 2005 as an expert in road in structural designing in CC technology.In 2009,I sign a contract with GP-DERUDEP as a facilitator for contract award and supervision of the construction of engineering structures.
Presently i am working in Upper Noun Valley Development Authority (UNVDA) as Chief of Service in charge of land development and construction.

Hi, could you give me information on what there is to do in Mauritania for expats. Also, how safe is it? Thanks.

Hello everyone my name is Ahmed Am a Mauritanian i use to live in china but i decide to come back
am web designer but  ;)  am doing fish business now
if you need any help you call me***

Best Regards

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello, my name is daniel,from nigeria but stays in mauritania. looking for friends all over

i will like to know if i can get friends from canada so that i can go for a visit. i have been to the us and i will like to visit canada too

I am tunisian, working in Nouakchott

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751374

Thanks!

Closed