Visa progress or rejected by GDNPR

Hay every one,.
My visa now in progress, on GDNPR,thay maseges, awite for IMM,please  tale me whate a problem

hi,

give it sometime to process, it can take anywhere between 2weeks to a month plus.

T&R

Hi, my visa status is Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM). Anyone plz let me know what does mean. Awaiting for your earliest response, plz

Sathishraj wrote:

Hi, my visa status is Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM). Anyone plz let me know what does mean. Awaiting for your earliest response, plz

Going by what you have stated, it probably means: "Await Immigration", meaning they are waiting for an approval from the Immigration authorities.

Plsss help..iv my visa has been cancelled last july 30.and after that my mobility starts to run till august 30 before it expire i got a new sponsor and they filed for visa .and then last august 30 my new sponsor is requesting for visa extension.,so i came to my last employer to request for it but they refuse they not approve to give..what will i do to get an extension for my new sponsor..?plss help

Hi

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, i believe you should contact LMRA immediately and explain them, you must also contact your embassy and ask for help, because your one month grace period has already expired and now your stay becomes illegal.

T&R

sir is it possible to get an extension if there somebody will sponsor and arrange for my case?or the previous sponsor will filed for extension for me?and sir if ever i go out bahrain is there any penalty about my over staying?

Hi

I hope you have contacted LMRA as per my previous reply.

unfortunately  i guess no one can apply for extension,  your current employer can speak to LMRA and find a solution to get your visa issue resolved.

I am not sure what are the consequences of trying to exit the country with an expired resident permit, i am sure if anyone knows they will reply back.

T&R

hi im living in syria but i want to work in bahrain. any ideas ?? :)

Hi,

visit our classifieds section
www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/middle-east/bahrain/

Apart from that you could visit the various job portals and register with them like Monstergulf, bayt, naukri, gulfconnexions or go through the daily news paper classifieds section (http://www.gdnonline.com/GDNClassifieds / http://www.newsofbahrain.com/classified … amp;MNU=24)

T&R

Hi
How can i get the Old CPR number of my parent who worked in Bahrain in the year 2008 to 2010
Please help.
Thank you

I doubt you could find it online, may be someone has a copy.

Hi,

i have applied for my INVESTOR VISA on LMRA website and the below is teh status for some time now :

Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon , if approved it will move to: await payment (status: Await GDNPR).

i am really not sure why is such a long hold up as when i contact or go to LMRA they say the application is with Immigration and when i go to Immigration to check the status, they say check with LMRA and wait.

Need help :(

Hi,
unfortunately i dont think there is a way around it, need to wait or hire an agent to get the status internally

T&R

Hi,

Will have to wait then..  no other option.. lets c

Application is ready for payment; the employer needs to Pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation. Payment can be done either by Logging on to the EMS system and paying instantly by credit card or at the authorized banks' counters (Al salam , Bahraini Saudi bank ...) , Kindly note that: it could take up to 72 hours after payment , for the visa to be finalized and issued. Once ready the status of the application would change to "Issued" or "To Be Printed" , where the employer will be able to print it directly from the system. my company already pay money but still stage not change now 7days finish any problem?????

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

Refer to this sticky.  7 days seems too long. First of all, are you absolutely sure that they have paid?

Hi,
I had applied for dependent visa around one month before still the visa status is showing "Dependent Visa is in Progress...". I checked in LMRA the status is shownApplication is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon, if approved it will move to: await payment (status: Await GDNPR) from last 3 weeks.. Please suggest me how much time require to clear GDNPR. How can i get it quickly

Please read the thread. 

I have posted a link above to the sticky which deals with the process and timelines.  Reproducing below:

There is no way or process to expedite it unless you or your employer have strong enough contacts to be able to do that.

Hello everyone,

I need please to know what means the below message received when i checked the process of my visa on LMRA site.
"Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon , if approved it will move to: await payment (status: Await GDNPR)"

The message appears from last 3 week ago and didn't change. does it mean the visa was rejected? or is it in progress with GDNPR? why the message was not changed to reject if it was rejected? what is the exact message received if the visa is rejected?
please advise.

Are you even reading what has been posted here or just spamming the same message?

For the last time, read the sticky.  It will tell you what each message means and what time it takes.

If you are asking people for advice or help, it is good to listen otherwise you come across as rude and I for one, will not bother to respond anymore.

HI
After coming to the employer.how much time we have for payment visa fees for dependent visa

I don't remember exactly but I think you have anywhere from a few weeks to 30 days.  It is not an instant payment requirement.

My visa reject in NPRA stage . Why this happen and what what I have to do now to clear on this stage .,., in Lmra website it is showing work visa expired .... Please guide me to understand this and solution also to overcome also .... Thanks in advance ..

My visa reject in NPRA stage . Why this happen and what what I have to do now to clear on this stage .,., in Lmra website it is showing work visa expired .... Please guide me to understand this and solution also to overcome also .... Thanks in advance ..

Stop posting multiple times.

All of this has been discussed here:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

There is nothing you can do yourself.  Your sponsor has to follow up with immigration and find out what the reason is.  If it is a security rejection i.e. the reason on lmra portal says "Immigration checks failed.  Apply for a different expat" then I am afraid that you are out of luck.  It is very difficult to get a visa, almost impossible, when there is a security rejection.

Hi,
Grace period also extended for three months, contact any local documents processor to extend your grace period, I think charges between 25 to 35 BD

Hi,
Grace period also extended for three months, contact any local documents processor to extend your grace period, I think charges between 25 to 35 BD

Can someone help with how long it takes for an employment visa to be issued after showing in progress. Mine has been showing employment visa in progress for more than a week.

Read this sticky:

Hiiiii
How you make clear from gdnpr  just give me any idea do you have