Tips how to come in contact with native Luxemburgian e marketeers

Hello everybody.  I m  from Belgian.  I m a life long expat and i have chosen Luxemburg as a place to settle in the long run.I speak several languages and i would love to learn Luxemburgian language.  Via this forum i hope to meet people that could help me find places where i could advert the add below.   I find it hard to meet Luxemburgian speaking people.  I have strong E marketing skills and i hope to exchange those for Luxemburgian language assistance.
Nice to meet all of you people.   Any tips always welcome.
I m looking for Website owners, E marketeers or small business owners in Luxemburg only that speak Luxemburgian language and that want to
learn about Google Adwords, Analytics, Google Shopping, Bing Yahoo Adwords, and Organic Search FOR FREE.
I am looking for social meet up with people that  speak Luxemburgian language and a general interest in E marketing.I m a expat new to Luxemburg. I used to live and work in Dublin Ireland, Munster Germany and Maastricht the Netherlands.I am really eager to learn Luxemburgian as i believe in social integration. I also hope to gain better working condities with this in a year or later..
Are you starter in E marketing? Do you speak Luxemburgian language? Do you want to learn how to build perfect campaigns in Google Adwords.
I have a job. I m NOT looking for PAID contracts. I m looking for someone that is motivated to learn me
Luxemburgian language.  I cannot learn anyone about E marketing in 2 hours.It takes time.  Depending on your E marketing or Informatics skills this could take from 10 tot 60 hours.
Do you know anyone that has a webshop, speaks Luxemburgian language? Let me know. I speak fluent french and German. My Dutch and English are on a native level.
I can provide you a cv, good standing certification and references but again I m NOT looking for PAID contract. I have a job already and i like it. We exchange skills. You talk Luxemburgian with me
and correct me if possible.(I speak OK german) I teach you about Google Adwords, Keywords and Organic Search in Google, Bing etc...
You teach me Luxemburgian and you take this seriously.  That s all i ask in return. Thank you

tommybroeckhoven wrote:

My Dutch and English are on a native level.

Sorry, but it is not.  For example, your sentence "I cannot learn anyone about E marketing in 2 hours".  A native or fluent English speaker would say, "I cannot teach anyone about E-marketing in 2 hours.  Also, you have problems with capitalization uses and punctuation usage.  It doesn't lend support to your claims of being an E-marketing guru.

Romaniac

I have strong E marketing skills and i hope to exchange those for Luxemburgian language assistance.
Nice to meet all of you people.   Any tips always welcome.
I m looking for Website owners, E marketeers or small business owners in Luxemburg only that speak Luxemburgian language

I believe I can offer a tip - Use google
I did a quick search and found a load.

Hope that tip assists you.

My Spelling
:)
I assume you must be right I had to many beers yesterday.  I actually was surprised today after i  saw what i posted yesterday.  I speak 4 languages none of them, i have learned in evening-courses or school. A language you learn by talking to people who speak that language. 
Also
English is  not my native language ....
E marketing companies offer Adwords-certifications courses starting from 250 euros a day.

I have chosen the wrong forum.