South African looking for SA food in BCN

Hi ,

I haven't been back to SA since I was 17. I am craving for South African food - LOVE BILTONG... Anyone knows of any South African grocery shop here in Barcelona or restaurant ?

Also looking...  :o

If you find anything please post it. My fiance always wants me to bring Cream Soda and fizzers back from SA  ha ha

Hahahahhaha ... I guess will all miss the food :)

Answer the call! Come back to South Africa for a visit  :)

Is there any saffer shops in Spain?

I'm moving to Spain in a few months time and I'm hoping to make "boerewors" a thing. South Africans in Spain, watch this space! :)

No South African food shops in Barcelona, IŽm afraid :( But you can find Appletizer at El Corte Ingles and you can find Marmite, Worcester sauce, MILO and a few other things at Taste of Home on Carrer de Floridablance.

If youŽre looking for biltong, thereŽs a new company that sells them:

jamonarium.com/es/cecina-de-ternera-o-vaca-de-leon-en-trozos-o-cortada/672-kubdu-biltong-picante-virutas-de-ternera-marinadas-con-especias-con-un-toque-picante.html

Hope this helps. If youŽre desperate, you can order from a south african shop in Holland or UK and just pay for shipping.

Hi,
Were you ever able to make any boerewors and if so have you been selling any?

hey! there is a south african restaurant on Carrer Amigo 39 called Spice BCN. There's homemade BILTONG, peri peri chicken, bean salad, south african savory rice etc. ;)

Hi there / Goeie dag

Great to see South Africans in Spain. Hope to chat with you all living in Spain. My wife and I currently living in South Africa but plan to move to Spain in 2017. Costa del Sol or Costa Brava.  We're both British Citizens

Any South Africans out there, please chat with us.

Groete
Morne & Kiri-Lee

Hi,
Biltong is currently available at Kiwikitchen in the Barceloneta neighbourhood of Barcelona.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in English since this is the English-speaking forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct