I am looking for volunteering work in Bavaria

I've been in Nuremberg for a few months now and, being settled, want to volunteer my time and skills, where applicable, in the local community I live in (Nuremberg, Fürth & Erlangen).
I'm keen to help out in whatever way I can, primarily with homeless, refugee issue and integration   and disadvantaged people; whether that's serving in a soup kitchen or charity store or using my other skills, such as helping people learn English. and italiano  This isn't a bleeding heart request, but a simple desire to help.
Can someone send me links or phone numbers of local organisations that are looking for volunteers to help them out.i can also speak some  German
please contact me (contacts removed)
Thanks

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Eureko,

Please don't include personal contact details (email address and phone number) in forum posts.
This is for your own security and therefore disallowed by the forum rules (which you should read!).

There are many volunteering opportunities in Germany, but no single central registry for them. You should contact charity organisations and ask. Currently, helpers in refugee centres are especially needed - google "Flüchtlingshilfe" or ask for refugee camps in your area.

And: Thanks for volunteering your time to help those less fortunate - the world needs more people like you!